Jim Beletti Rocks!

Cheryl

Jim came through for us in a BIG way! He got the factory to authorize our crack repair. We do have to take it clear out to the factory, but that is so worth it just to get it finally fixed. So even though I already said this in a private email, I want the whole forum to see it:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jim!:D

Pulltab

Jim is a great guy and a help to all Heartland owners but don't forget the ultimate decision laid with Heartland. They are a great caring company! Way to go Both of you!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
If anyone knew just a small portion of what Jim does behind the scenes...they would not believe it! He's one of a kind...and a great "little bro"...:cool:

Cheryl

but don't forget the ultimate decision laid with Heartland.
Yes, but without Jim going to bat for us, we wouldn't be getting our crack fixed next month.

Pulltab

Yes, but without Jim going to bat for us, we wouldn't be getting our crack fixed next month.
I understand that, Jim is instrumental in most things that happen but without Heartland agreeing you would have been on your own. Both deserve great rewards!

GETnBYE

I need Jim on my case. Hey Jim, If you can keep a special eye out for my bedroom slide order and fast track it for me that would be a dream come true. I suppose my info is connected with my member number, but if you could help that would be great. I get the feeling that my repair guy might use a delay in parts as his next excuse, since he has used it before and did slip it in the conversation that parts and warranty stuff might cause a delay. I hate to whine, but after 3.5 months I think I deserve to whine just a bit.
Thanks in Advance (I hope)

arisce

I think anyone on this Forum or who has attended any of the Heartland Rallies, realizes how much time and effort Jim B. puts in for us, the customers who have purchased Heartland products. And I know how much Jim's efforts are appreciated by all of us. Also, if you look at Jim's actual title, "Director of Owners Interests", this says so much about the Heartland RV company. Is there any other RV company that has such a person working to help customers? I don't think so. Heartland tries to keep all its customers satisfied and with Jim's help, I think most of us get satisfaction about repairs from the company.
Thanks again to Jim and Heartland.

boatdoc

Yes, Things started to roll a little faster when JimB got involved with a little problem we had!! Thanks once again, Jim.

Pulltab

Cheryl, just curious but looking at your avatar of truck and rv it looks as if you only have a couple of inches of clearance between the bed rails and underside of rv. Is that correct?

Cheryl

Pulltab,
Nelson will be connecting it up this weekend to get ready for our trip. I'll measure then and let you know. But, we haven't had any problems with it touching and we have a pretty steep driveway.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Crazyscot and Kathy, are you sure you are talking about the same Jim Beletti that I know:confused: Great guy, little no:p Bob:D:D

jbeletti

Cheryl - you are quite welcome

All - I do my best, especially behind the scenes. Thank you for the accolades. I certainly do not seek them but I do derive pleasure from pleasing others.

That all said, I don't want to get the hopes up with everyone with a problem. I am one man and we have >20,000 coaches on the road :eek: Simple equation.

I do not work in the Customer Service department but it's a large team of decent folks that do their best for you. We do work together on various matters and I am pleased with a good portion of those results. The toll-free number to Customer Service is 877-262-8032. They are their Monday through Friday for you and can assist you for as long as you own your rig. And while post-warranty, we may not be covering things for free, we are still there to answer questions and walk your through something to the extent of our capability.

Many of you know me well, but for those that are curious about me:

• I am married and live in the Chicago area
  • I began officially working for Heartland in March 2008
  • I worked 30 years in telecommunications (technical/engineering/purchasing/management/finance) prior to this
  • I do not work at the plant. I work from home and the road
  • I travel nearly every week from February through October for rallies
  • I travel November through January to a couple of key shows where Heartland can use another hand that knows the product
  • My primary role within the company is two fold:
    1. Run the Heartland Owners Forum and related online assets
    2. Run the Heartland Owners Club (rallies, chapters, leaders and members)
  • I also do my best to read a good many other RV and related forums and blogs to keep current with the industry and with what people are saying about our brand and others
  • I continuously flow information up to top management and owners of Heartland on what I see, what I read, what I hear and what I experience. All in an effort to help us build a better product, build a better company and create a richer ownership experience
I enjoy it and it keeps me very busy. Thanks to all the members of this forum and especially all 283 members of the Heartland Owners Club.

Jim

Cheryl

Pulltab,
There is about 6 inches between the bottom of the Landmark and the top of the truck bed rails.

Cheryl

Well, I was up on a hill when I took the picture, so maybe that is why it looks closer than it is. We didn't exactly measure the distance, Nelson just estimated when he parked it in front of the house. It probably is the same as yours, 6 - 8 inches.