White Hose, 3-5'

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
OK, I'm tired of looking. Time to ask my friend(s). Is there not someone that supplies a 5/8" diameter white drinking water hose in about a 3' - 5' length? I can find 1/2" diameter, 4' long many places. I'd rather have the larger diameter, if available. Worse comes to worse, I could cut a 10' length in half and put new ends on it...hmmm, not a bad idea.

cableman

Just cut the 10' and be done with it. I bought a 10'er and have been using it instead of my 25'er.

jimtoo

Hey HT, why don't you just get a 10' white drinking water hose 5/8" diameter and cut it half and put good brass ends on it??? Be careful when putting the good brass ends on the cut ends and make sure you don't get 2 boys and 2 girls on the same hose. :D

Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in.

Jim M

TXBobcat

Fulltime
This is what I use and it has been great. Hoses A friend suggested that we use a 36 foot hose because many times a 25 ft is just a bit to short. The half inch hose is nonkink, and stands 200psi. It is easy to handle. Comes with either stainless steel or brass connectors. I ordered the 36ft, a 15ft, 2-3ft (should have made it 4ft) and a 15ft just incase I need additional length.

The 36ft is my main hose, one 3ft connects from the UDC to the water filter, the oter 3ft connects my regulator to the shore faucet because I found some faucets are anywhere from arms length down into the ground in a PVC pipe, to close to a pipe to connect a Y, and some other reasons that I cant connect the regulator or Y to the faucet. These are great people that fulltime with the business. http://www.rvwaterfilterstore.com/ABUs.htm

Hope you can use this.
BC

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Thanks, I'm planning on getting the hose fittings today. As long as my CRS disease doesn't set in, I should be able to get my filter hooked up this evening. :) Otherwise, I'll have to be making more trips to the store and be delayed. Like being discussed in the other thread - gotta keep momma happy! I've had the filter for more than 24 hours already...I just can't convince her it's working when she is looking at it still sitting on the couch! It's just difficult to get it done when I'm working 7 days/wk, 12-13 hrs/day. I know, Honey - that's no excuse! :D

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It's just difficult to get it done when I'm working 7 days/wk, 12-13 hrs/day. I know, Honey - that's no excuse! :D

Well HT, I've always said "If your not working at least 60 hours a week, your working part time." :) Soon she will hire someone to do it.

Peace
Dave