Bighorn Problems

Labatdorf

I keep on telling my wife that we have not bought junk, but every time we tun around we have a new problem with or unit.

It is a 2009 unit and we have had more lesks than you can get a hold of.
And every time that I want to have some service done on the unit i get the story well you did not by it here and we can't do warrenty work on the unil.

What and I to do to keep the wife happy.?????

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Depending on what and where the leaks are, get familiar with repairing PEX connections. I've just added that to my repertoire. Be sure to check all fittings, faucets and drains to be sure they're secure after hauling your rig down the road. If it's warranty work you need, try contacting Heartland first. They may be able to intercede or direct you to someone that will do the work. Same for some of the appliance manufacturers. Beyond that, post photos and details of your leaks/problems on the forum and you'll probably get a ton of suggestions on how to handle it.

These rigs do require you to be a jack-of-all-trades, at times, though. Being handy with tools is a plus

RollingHome

Labatdorf, you didn't buy junk... but you did buy a house like you have in OH and you are asking that house to move and roll down the hiway at 60 mph without any troubles at all... Think your house in Ohio could do that.... nope and neither will your RollingHome... so, what the other guys told you is true, ya gotta statrt helping yourself and fixing your own problems... it's all part of having a RollingHome :). What I would suggest is using this forum as your buddy. If you don't know how to do something, just ask on the forum. Most on here are retired and just LOVE helping a fellow RVer in need. Then you add your expertise and help us, it's the buddy system and in the end we ALL win. Now, clearly explain where your leaks are, reread Silver Rhino's post. We're here as a family to help :) Tom