Heartand Bumper Stickers

Thing181

I thought it might be nice to have a sticker for the window on my truck and the wifes jeep.
Does anyone sell these ?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I am currently working with brad at Martin Marketing on these.

Attachments

• HOC STICKER.pdf
    87.3 KB · Views: 174

dieselsweetheart

Yes Debbie...and remember...it was OUR idea. Don't let anybody else take credit for this sticker except me and you. Oh, and Mike Walker who said it was a good idea.

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
I'd like to have one to cover the whole back window like the one in Debbie's signature!

jbeletti

I'd like to have one to cover the whole back window like the one in Debbie's signature!

Butch - Martin Marketing designed and produced a screenscape for the entire back window of my truck. Turned out very nice. Full color. But I left it too long before installation and it never adhered right and I had to toss it. Too bad too - it was awesome. Mine was a prototype so it was pretty expensive too. In quantity, we could get screenscapes down to maybe $75-$100. Just not sure we'd have enough takers to risk having Martin bring them into inventory.

Jim

gmc

Jim keep in touch and let me know if there is enough takers to make it happen. I won't let it sit to long before I put it on (lol)

funntheson

The HOC sticker would be a bit cryptic to the general public, but some sort of full color graphic, or the screenscape would be awesome!

Maybe Heartland could offset a portion of the cost of the screenscape from their advertising budget? (hey, it's worth a try!)

Last edited:

gmc

I agree whole heartedly, what better advertisement can they have, than the owners.

kkamshop

On one of our visits to the factory, Ken asked if we could have a couple of the vinyl ovals that they stick on the trailers on the assembly line. If we could get Heartland to make those available, they would make a better advertisement than a plain generic sticker.

Why don't you ask them Jim?DSC03058.jpg

jbeletti

Good one Ken and Kathy.

Or, how about using the domed decal only from the hitch cover?

I'll check into a price for 100 each of the decal only and report back here.

HPIM0391.JPG

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
I agree. I think it should be ROBUST...lots of color! I'll be a taker on that one. In fact, I'll need 1 for my Jeep, 1 for the Chevy tow vehicle, one for my hubby's Jeep, and one for the BH, of course.

jbeletti

Fell off my radar after I sent out a bid request. Will follow-up. What will the market bear? How much are these worth, each?

Just want to make sure we're all looking at this realistically. Full color and will hold up to the elements :)

Jim

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Fell off my radar after I sent out a bid request. Will follow-up. What will the market bear? How much are these worth, each?

Just want to make sure we're all looking at this realistically. Full color and will hold up to the elements :)

Jim

Well, Jim, not sure how much you are thinking here but I wouldn't charge Heartland anything for letting them put their decal on my bumper. :D