New Tow Vehicle

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Picked up this beauty today to tow the Landmark. Now I'm too broke to go anywhere!:eek:

Attachments

• New Ford.jpg
    New Ford.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 203

loafer

Wow
What an impressive looking truck now you will have to change the colour of the Landmark LOL
way cool
Bill

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Well Gus, You might as well spend it now. I have never seen this....
images.jpg

Very nice. Cant wait to see it in Dec.

Vtxkid

Well Gus, I see your DW got her way too! Welcome to the dually family and enjoy your new addition!

camr

Gus, you are going to be so happy with that truck. Despite the fact that our other vehicle is a super smooth, super quiet, super parkable Buick Enclave, I still use our 2011 F-250 as my daily driver because I LOVE it!!! I can't remember being so pleased with a vehicle in all my 55 years.

A HUGE congratulations!!
Cam

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Nice truck! Debra's toys keep getting bigger and bigger! You can try to tell us it's your truck but we know the real story.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Good looking truck Gus. Like has already been said,you just can't hide $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

lwmcguir

We purchased the same truck and color last year in a SRW. Nicest driving and looking truck we have ever owned. I am sure you will love it. Take some time to go through all the computer features. They are really cool. Like some of the other posters we take it often and get around 17 mpg just out cruising.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Ordered a new Reese 20K hitch and custom installation kit today. Hope it gets here in time to put in over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Congrats on the new truck. It is a pulling machine let me tell ya.
Gus, you are going to be so happy with that truck. Despite the fact that our other vehicle is a super smooth, super quiet, super parkable Buick Enclave, I still use our 2011 F-250 as my daily driver because I LOVE it!!! I can't remember being so pleased with a vehicle in all my 55 years.

A HUGE congratulations!!
Cam
Funny you said that, my 350 dually is my daily driver too. Wife has a Mercedes GL450 SUV with full air ride and some mornings I go out to leave and she took the truck to work and left her car, lol, don't worry her parking lot is big enough and she's used to it. I won't complain much but.... it's my truck dangit!!!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
A beautiful truck. I love the color (same as mine). Hey, and don't forget the "hips" that stick out from the side of the bed. Mine has "big hips" too.

I just ordered the same 2012 F350 4WD Crew Cab SWR and will be pulling a Bighorn 3670....I would love to hear your experiences so far. I just could not bring myself to get the DRW.

jnbhobe

I just ordered the same 2012 F350 4WD Crew Cab SWR and will be pulling a Bighorn 3670....I would love to hear your experiences so far. I just could not bring myself to get the DRW.

I have the same truck with a long bed, not pulling a 3670 but I probably weigh close to one. I am within limits, but just when full of fuel and water. I run 3.55 gears and have no problems at all.