Boston RV Show - disappointed

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Hi all,

I was thinking of going to the Boston RV show this weekend and was disappointed to see that Heartland has very very little representation at the show. IT got me thinking about Heartland Dealers - Is there a list of Heartland dealers and what models they stock or sell? I think that would be a very helpful list for Future Heartlanders ... and I think it would help the rest of us when we are on the road - I would always prefer to do business with a dealer who knows the product I have because they can answer questions better than someone who may not service as many ...

Just a thought!

PS: I will still go to the Show - Think Spring!!!

Kevin

lorax

While purchasing my Heartland Prowler at Flagg RV in Worcester, MA, I met a couple from Nova Scotia. They were there to look at an Edge. They found out on line that Flagg stocked the Edge. The information must be some where. It would be great if it were easier to find.

Ted

recumbent615

Jim2,

I did see that - but IT would be good to see a list ( rather than a look up by model ) that lists all of the dealers and what models they sell. OR maybe we could ask Heartland to allow the look up to show all dealers - and the detail info on each to list what models they sell - I think that the by model is of great value - and would not want to lose that but it would be nice to be able to see that dealer data in other ways as well.

Kevin

Speedy

Kevin,

Don't you first want to look for the model you are interested in versus a list of dealers and the models they carry? Depends on what you are looking for. We used the list here on the forum by model to find who carried our model then started to check each of their websites for their current inventory. Found what we wanted at a great price, bought it and drove 500 miles to pick it up.

recumbent615

John,

Yes - if I was planing a purchase I would want to search by model - but If I wanted to go to a nearby dealer for repairs it may not matter if they sell my model - but it might make a difference if they only sell the travel trailers and none of the 5th wheel lines or none of the Toy Hauler lines. If a dealer carried all of the models but not the cyclone line I would feel ok about stopping at that dealer with an issue with my Cyclone.

It is more about where to go and whats the depth of the different dealers I guess.

Kevin