PDA

View Full Version : Heartland Owners Club

Bob Vaughn
06-27-2012, 10:21 AM
Some one stole my owners plaque while we were at a Thousand Trails campground. I have e-mailed the club contact numerous times and called and left messages to get a replacement. At this point what are my other options?

Hastey
06-27-2012, 10:35 AM
What kind of scum sucking so-in-so would steal someones owners plaque? Did they take the mounting bracket?

SeldomSeen
06-27-2012, 10:50 AM
That's low, but you must understand there are some people out there that are lower than pond scum.

SJH
06-27-2012, 10:53 AM
Give THESE (http://www.plak-r.com/frame-rite.php) people a call and see if they can replace it for you.

Hastey
06-27-2012, 11:31 AM
That's low, but you must understand there are some people out there that are lower than pond scum.

Trust me I know.

Ray LeTourneau
06-27-2012, 11:46 AM
Some folks just wallow in the shallow end of the gene pool.:( And they vote too!

clubmgr
06-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Some one stole my owners plaque while we were at a Thousand Trails campground. I have e-mailed the club contact numerous times and called and left messages to get a replacement. At this point what are my other options?

Bob:

It appears that you have not received the emails I sent on April 30, May 4and May 17 in response to your question. I will also PM this information.

This is the email address for the fellow who supplies the plaques and the frames.

PLAK-R
Jmmccubbins@aol.com
contact name is Chuck.

He will need your HOC member number to make the plaque, whether or not you need a mount and what type of mount and your shipping address.

Once he knows all the particulars he can tell you how much the replacement will cost.

Bob Vaughn
06-27-2012, 12:27 PM
What kind of scum sucking so-in-so would steal someones owners plaque? Did they take the mounting bracket?
No they straightened out the cotter pins and pulled them out and left the bracket attached to the ladder.....