new furniture

Bobby A

We've been shopping around the last couple months to replace our recliners and maybe the coach, went into the Lazyboy store today and they have a 4th of July sale that seems very good so I figured I would pass it along to anyone looking. They have a bye a recliner and get one at 1/2 price, we found the perfect small scale wallhugger recliner that will be perfect for the rig. We decided on getting 4 of them and removing the coach, if we have company we have an aero blow up mattress. Just wanted to pass on this info.

Happy 4th everyone,
Peace,
Bobby A

RanCarr

We've been shopping around the last couple months to replace our recliners and maybe the coach, went into the Lazyboy store today and they have a 4th of July sale that seems very good so I figured I would pass it along to anyone looking. They have a bye a recliner and get one at 1/2 price, we found the perfect small scale wallhugger recliner that will be perfect for the rig. We decided on getting 4 of them and removing the coach, if we have company we have an aero blow up mattress. Just wanted to pass on this info.

Happy 4th everyone,
Peace,
Bobby A

I would love to toss out the uncomfortable jackknife sofa our NT came with and replace it with something like the Lazyboys you mention, but there are cables from the slideout under it, so we can't.

ncc1701e

Happy 4th everyone,
Peace,
Bobby A

Do you know the model number for the recliners?

Tom & Millie

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
also replaced mine. Wish wallhugger recliners were an option in all the rigs

ChopperBill

Option? It should be standard. Any place a wall hugger should used is in a trailer. And the rocker and swivel deal is pretty well useless and has caused an "accident" or two.

Bobby A

Do you know the model number for the recliners?

Tom & Millie

Oops, sorry Tom & Millie, last time I checked I had no replys so I stopped looking at my thread. The model of the wall hugger recliner is call Harbortowne 015-532, there is several different fabrics to choose from also. We like the micro fiber material in kinda a tan color. You can go on line to Lazyboy and view the chair. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.

Bobby

ncc1701e

Oops, sorry Tom & Millie, last time I checked I had no replys so I stopped looking at my thread. The model of the wall hugger recliner is call Harbortowne 015-532, there is several different fabrics to choose from also. We like the micro fiber material in kinda a tan color. You can go on line to Lazyboy and view the chair. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you.

Bobby

Thank you very much, tryed to say "thanks" only to discover it was too short. LOL... Tom

jbeletti

I just changed the minimum character length of a post from 10 to 4. So now "Like" and "Thanks" can be used. And other short words. But nice ones only :)