Louisiana evacuation

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Watching the 11:00 news on channel 2 about the evacuation in Louisiana and in the middle of the traffic jam was a cyclone whoever you are I hope you made it out before the storm hit and are safe! Safe travels to all in the hurricane path

robnmo

Watching the 11:00 news on channel 2 about the evacuation in Louisiana and in the middle of the traffic jam was a cyclone whoever you are I hope you made it out before the storm hit and are safe! Safe travels to all in the hurricane path

Wasn't us, we got the "official boot" outta Famcamp Monday, been setting south of Montgomery, AL since, hopefully we can head back to Ft Walton tomorrow, but we also wish them the best, campgrounds are full up, the one we're in had 2 slots left on Saturday when we reserved our spot in anticipation of Isaac.

ZNK

Wasn't us, we got the "official boot" outta Famcamp Monday, been setting south of Montgomery, AL since, hopefully we can head back to Ft Walton tomorrow, but we also wish them the best, campgrounds are full up, the one we're in had 2 slots left on Saturday when we reserved our spot in anticipation of Isaac.

I sure hope all of our Heartland family is safe. My prayers go out to everyone in the path of the storm. Hoping that not too much damage occurs and that the midwest benefits from the rain fall.