ATF: Landmark - Service & parts in Biilings MT

mrmorris

I had the dealer install the stackable washer & dryer and turned the valves on and water sprayed everywhere ? the dealer is in Detriot , the trailer is in Billings MT . Would like to know of a good dealer here to get the problem fixed ?

jimtoo

Hi mrmorris,

I would suggest you call your installing dealer and ask if he has any contacts in Billings, MT, since the problem is his responsibility I would think.

If you call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032, have your VIN ready, they can tell you who they work with in the area also, dealers and independent service folks.

Jim M

jbeletti

Any dealer of any trailer brand or any service center could probably take care of this for you (at your cost). If you're saying water only leaks with the valves are turned on behind the washer, then the trouble is most likely due to improper installation of the hoses. I remember having a leak like that with my very first Splendid combo washer/dryer back in 2005 during my PDI. Turns out, at least on that model, that the hoses are polarized in the sense that it matters when end of the hose hooks up to the washer and which end hooks up to the water valve. So - mine was a super easy fix of just turning the hose around.

In the case of a stackable unit, the dryer will likely need to come out in order to reach the valves, unless you have access to them from the side of the closet.

wdk450

There is an RV show listed on our Portal page for the 22nd of this month in Billings. That would suggest to me that a Heartland dealer is going to be there.