Air bags

Snow

469.00 $ and a couple of nicked up fingers and about 6hrs later I have a set of air lift 5000 bags with an onboard compressor, awesome setup, it took about 3hrs on the drivers side and 45 min on the pass side after we figured out what we were doing ,now just got to wait to try them out ,I did hook up the BC and it didn't squat near as much with about 30 psi , thanks to all who gave me info on the bags ,I used the info to help with my purchase ,now if someone can tell me how to change my profile Thanks again ⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

jimtoo

You will like the air bags I'm sure.

To change your profile, click on the "settings" at top right of this page. Then on left side of the next page you will see where you can edit your signature or profile. Then click on save at lower right side of page.

Jim M

FiremanBill

Just made a 1400 mile round trip with my new Air Lift bags on my rig with my Cyclone. It made the trip "uneventful" which is EXACTLY what we were shooting for!

Good investment for sure!!!

Snow

Jimtoo & firemanbill about what psi are you running when loaded ?? And thanks jimtoo I will change my profile when I get a chance ,trying to wait until iam hooked up and maybe I can add a pic ⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

DuaneG

40 psi works for us both loaded and unloaded. Just try a few different psi settings to see what works for your truck and 5'r.

FiremanBill

Yeah like the others said, just play around with it to see what works. I was running about 40 on this trip. Went as high as 60 but that made it pretty stiff.