Flair Air Mattress

LSPTpr

Hello all, havent been on in a while since new orleans has been hosting everything last couple of months. Looking to see if anyone can help me fix the air mattress in our 3600RL. My son slept on it a couple of nights ago (used about 30 times so far) and in the morning it was flat. It had a hole where the 4 seams come together at the top where his head would lay. Called Flair and they had me send pics but then they called back and said it was a puncture and that it is not covered. Didn't feel like arguing that my son doesn't have spiked hair (not yet anyways) so am looking for a way to seal the "puncture". It is not big, about 1mm in diameter.

jwb187

LSPTPR,

There is a whole thread on this site that talks about the air mattress. I had three replacements before I finally got one that didn't leak. The first one was folded up with the electric plug-in facing the wrong way and punctured the mattress. The dealership did that and got me a replacement. The next one did what yours did, would lose about half its air overnight.....I again got a new one from my dealer. I also sent an email to flair industries describing my problem....guess what? They sent me one also.....now I have a spare. Personally I don't care for that system and tried to get just a regular hide-a-bed but had no luck...jwb.

LSPTpr

air mattress

appreciate the replies and especially the email from James Fenner. Wasn't asking for it but Heartland replied to my post and advised me to take it to my dealer for a replacement and i appreciate it. Actually my son enjoys the air mattress compared to the old foam one so i will be enroute soon to my dealer. Thanks ya'll.

LSPTpr

special thanks to Fenner

Just wanted to put online how much I appreciate you assistance on the bed. I got online just to find a patch kit after Flair said they wouldn't replace it and now Flair is sending me another bed due to your assistance. Thank You.

Jimmyt5

Used my mattress for the first time the other night for my 84 year old cousin. It went flat ever 15 mins. after about ten times I give up.
Called Flair the next day they said send a picture, and a new one was on the way.