Sani-flush?

bsexton

I keep hearing people referring to the sani-flush option on their trailers. Can someone enlighten me as to what this is and how do I know if I have it or not.

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
bsexton, It is a black tank fresh water flush system. I should be located in your docking station provided you have a Heartland product. I could not find anything in your profile that said what kind if any trailer you have. Since it is posted in the Cyclone section I assume you have a cyclone and it should have one.

Don

bsexton

Thanks for the reply. I have a Cyclone 3210. Can you elaborate more on where this is located and how it is used. I have the docking station opened up here and I have the the RV water connection a place to fill the tank and another hook up. Is this the item you are talking about?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
BESEXTON, it should say either on the cap or by it "SANI-FLUSH". After you drained your tanks, hook your water hose to it and turn on the water. If it is working properly, you should hear water spraying if you go inside the coach. I have done this at times leave the water on for a minute or so and pull the handle, let the water drain, then do it again. Get a clear plastic 30 deg fitting and put on the drain hose so you can see if the water is running clear or not. 2 things to ALWAYS REMEMBER never turn on the sprayer and walk away, and the sprayer only cleans the black tank. Best advise I can give you.:) Bob:D:D:eek:

Last edited:

truknutt

Committed Member
bsexton,

Here a picture of the UDC on my 3210... Notice the water inlet on the left. This is my Sani-flush hookup

Dave