Hitch Receiver for the 2925 RK

B. Lee

Firecapt422
We have a 2925 RK and would like to add a hitch receiver to our trailer. Is this possible and if so will it void the frame warranty?

Thanks, Butch

jpmorgan37

Butch;

I'm sorry that you didn't get an immediate response from the factory, but they are doing a lot of travel with new model shows now, so I'll try to answer your question. If you will do a search on "receiver hitch", you will come up with a lot of information, pictures and ideas. One post that gives an answer to your question is here:

"I spoke to Heartland about the possibility of having a welding shop mount a receiver on the unit. They said It would not void the warranty however if there ever become a issue with cracking of any structural areas, that would be the first place they would look. It is my opinion, being a metal worker, it would not bother me to put one on as long as it did not come in contact with any of the body of the unit."

Here is another post by Scott Tuttle: Read the third post in this thread

I hope this helps,

John

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
We had a hitch welded onto the frame. The welder specializes in RV hitches and is located in Granbury Tx. Should anybody rear-end us, they'll be the loser.