PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: AZ, Show Low - 4/28/2016 to 4/30/2016

MTPockets
10-11-2015, 11:21 AM
1500 N. Fool Hollow Lake, Show Low, AZ 85901

Venue:
------------------------------

Fool Hollow, AZ Campout 4/28 - 4/30 depart 5/1
1500 N. Fool Hollow Lake
Show Low, AZ 85901
Terry & June Rainwater
AZStateParks.com (http://AZStateParks.com)
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee:
WiFi available: No
WiFi Fee: $

Details:

Number of sites held: First Come First Serve
Register by end of day 4/26/2016 pending site availability
Site fee: $30.00 per night.
Club Member Event fee: N/A
Non-Club Member fee: N/A
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: 4/29/2016
Potluck time: 5:00 PM

Event Leader: MTPockets (click to contact) (https://heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=14324)

Additional Info:
Come one, Come All to this Arizona Campout. Fool Hollow Reservoir is a first rate park! Large concrete pads, paved roads, and nestled in tall ponderosa pines. We've been here before and rate it at the top. Make your own reservation with the park at AZStateParks.com or call 520-586-2283 (tel:520-586-2283) and request the Mallard Loop (primary) or the Redhead Loop... Both full hook up. The web site says 30amp power, so bring your adapter. Two A/C's won't be needed this time of year.

Sites could not be held for this camp out, so if you can attend, make your reservation as soon as possible as these full hook up loops fill up fast and are already filling up. When you have booked your spot please post it here with your site number.... PS - all of the available sites show as 30amp so bring your adapter. A/C probably won't be needed at this time so 30 amp will be plenty. FYI.

If all goes as planned, Garry will be on his way to Goshen to pick up his new 2017 Sundance! "Sorry to miss this exciting event, but you guys will have a BLAST! What a super Spot for a Camp Out! Enjoy.....Garry & the "Aussie" girls"

Being a Campout, the Chapter will not be providing food, supplies, or prizes; just good Heartland friends having a great time together.

Thursday, April 28: 6:00 PM -
Bring your drinks and snacks Together for an evening of good socializing.

Friday April 29:
5:00 PM Pot Luck. Bring your dish to share and drinks/dinnerware.
fireside chats until done

Saturday April 30:
5:00 PM - Group dinner out - Your suggestions welcome.
fireside chats until done

Sunday May 1:
Official Checkout, or stay longer if you choose

Quote of the Day! Ann has offered to any who wish, a Fly Fishing challenge. (I didn't know that Flies could be fished ??)
Terry, Really! Did you really say that?

Attendees:
0. Terry & June had to cancel due to injury
1. Ann & Rick......AZ.. Site 19
2. Betty & Gordon...AZ..Site 6
3. Jeanne..............AZ...Site 10
4. Ron & Cookie......AZ...Site 8
5. Jim A.................AZ....Site 3

jwcox
10-11-2015, 02:37 PM
I have reserved site 10, see you there

Mrsfish
10-11-2015, 04:23 PM
Mallard 19 for the Haddocks and the freeloaders!

Gordonandbetty
10-11-2015, 04:48 PM
We are already signed up for space 6 in the Mallard loop. See you there!

Ron-Cookie
10-12-2015, 04:57 PM
I have reserved Mallard Loop Site #8 for April 27th through May 1... Looking forward to it....

phrich
10-13-2015, 09:32 AM
I think we have space #5

MTPockets
10-13-2015, 10:11 AM
Thanks for posting; so far we have six rigs! As of this morning sites 14 thru 20 (except 19) in the Mallard loop are still open. None are being held for our Campout and can be reserved by anyone. This park does fill up early so if you think you may attend, I suggest you make your selection sooner rather than later. The alternate Red Head Loop is also full hook up and a very short walk over to Mallard. That loop also has several sites still open at this time... FYI

Terry & June Rainwater

PS, I did reserve great weather for this Campout.

TandT
10-13-2015, 11:44 AM
Terry,
I just made reservations for 4-27 to 5-1-2016. Mallard site #14, thanks, Trace

MTPockets
10-13-2015, 11:57 AM
Terry,
I just made reservations for 4-27 to 5-1-2016. Mallard site #14, thanks, Trace
Awsome! Look forward to seeing y'all again. Terry

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
10-19-2015, 10:24 AM
site # 2for us

MTPockets
10-19-2015, 11:39 AM
Bob & Marion, Glad you guys are in!...... As of today, there are still six sites open in the Mallard Loop....

MTPockets
10-26-2015, 03:19 PM
Still six sites open in the Mallard Loop.

MTPockets
11-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Just checked; there are six sites still open in the Mallard loop for this three day Campout. June & I are actually going to be there a week early as we enjoyed it so much when we were there in October. I know we'll have a good time and we can show off our trophies from the Tucson Horse races....

Mrsfish
11-06-2015, 06:51 PM
And don't forget we're doing fly fishing lessons for Jeannie and anyone else interested. Hear that Bob Wengler?. Bring your stuff!

MTPockets
11-06-2015, 07:03 PM
And don't forget we're doing fly fishing lessons for Jeannie and anyone else interested. Hear that Bob Wengler?. Bring your stuff!
Cool, and how about a contest after to see who can land their Fly in a hoop at 40 ft.

Mrsfish
11-06-2015, 07:13 PM
But that's not a contest because of course I'd win😉

MTPockets
11-06-2015, 07:21 PM
But that's not a contest because of course I'd win
This means you just placed a target on your back...

Mrsfish
11-06-2015, 07:31 PM
This means you just placed a target on your back...

i winked....doesn't that count?

MTPockets
11-06-2015, 07:40 PM
i winked....doesn't that count?
OK by me; the real test is if you actually catch a fish.

MTPockets
01-03-2016, 02:20 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!! If you're 2016 plans haven't been filled, put Show Low, AZ on the schedule. One of the finest campgrounds we've ever visited... Just make your reservation as noted in the first post, then let us know via this thread... Hope to see you there!! Terry & June

MTPockets
01-08-2016, 04:46 PM
See new info on post #1 --- Also, I just checked the reservations site and see there are 5 sites still available...

MTPockets
03-20-2016, 06:08 PM
Hello all... as an FYI, June and I have to cancel our attendance at this Campout. We're really feeling bad at being unable to go, but June's injury prevents us from any travel right now. We've rented an apartment for six months in Marana, AZ where she can recoup and receive proper physical therapy. I know you'll all have a great time! Ann and Jeannie said they would assist with coordinating anything necessary; but since this is a Campout, it's mostly just socializing and enjoying Fool Hollow and Show Low. Have a great time!

Mrsfish
03-20-2016, 06:19 PM
Hello all... as an FYI, June and I have to cancel our attendance at this Campout. We're really feeling bad at being unable to go, but June's injury prevents us from any travel right now. We've rented an apartment for six months in Marana, AZ where she can recoup and receive proper physical therapy. I know you'll all have a great time! Ann and Jeannie said they would assist with coordinating anything necessary; but since this is a Campout, it's mostly just socializing and enjoying Fool Hollow and Show Low. Have a great time!

☹️☹️☹️

Gordonandbetty
03-20-2016, 06:21 PM
We will miss you, but understand. Get well soon June

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler
03-30-2016, 05:10 PM
Cancel us

Ron-Cookie
03-30-2016, 05:39 PM
We are looking forward to this Camp-out.... I hope to get off the neck brace on Friday when I see the surgeon... 12 weeks of this neck collar is just too much!
Keep up your successes in recovery June... I will keep my neck brace so we can run over them with the truck and burn them in a ceremony down the road...
This Camp-out will be our first outing of the year with the 5th wheel... Our Sundance has not seen the highway since the Camp Verde Rally... Can't wait to be out and about again...
Does anyone know the best way to get there from the Phoenix area?

Mrsfish
03-30-2016, 06:11 PM
Hey Ron - looking forward to seeing you, neck brace and all. From the Phoenix area, I would go through Payson and the. I to ShowLow. The other route would take you east on 60 to Globe and then north through the salt river. While I do t mind the salt river canyon at all, I do know the Payson route is easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Cancel us

Chicken- you were just afraid I would show you up in flyfishing

MTPockets
03-30-2016, 06:48 PM
Hey Ron - looking forward to seeing you, neck brace and all. From the Phoenix area, I would go through Payson and the. I to ShowLow. The other route would take you east on 60 to Globe and then north through the salt river. While I do t mind the salt river canyon at all, I do know the Payson route is easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Chicken- you were just afraid I would show you up in flyfishing

I really wish we could be there! I gotta see how you do fly fishing... Didn't even know flies could swim...

Mrsfish
03-30-2016, 06:53 PM
I really wish we could be there! I gotta see how you do fly fishing... Didn't even know flies could swim...

no Terry - it's not called fly swimming, it's fly fishing. You teach the flys to fish, then you sit back and watch...it's so easy.

phrich
03-30-2016, 08:24 PM
We are going to have to pass on coming up....Tom will get to go back to work around April 11 (yahoo!!!!) so will not be able to get the time off.....darn as we were really looking forward to it

MTPockets
03-30-2016, 09:00 PM
We are going to have to pass on coming up....Tom will get to go back to work around April 11 (yahoo!!!!) so will not be able to get the time off.....darn as we were really looking forward to it
Well shoot, but we're having life get in our way aren't we.. Hope to see you guys soon...

JohnD
03-31-2016, 11:33 AM
Hope June gets better soon . . .

Can't wait to see you both!

MTPockets
04-03-2016, 01:21 PM
FYI - Just checked this morning and there are three sites still available in the Mallard Loop, which is where everyone is staying. If that loop fills, there are also four sites left in the Redhead loop next door to the Mallard Loop.

Terry Rainwater

Mrsfish
04-03-2016, 01:28 PM
Come on, you ARIZONA chapter members who don't like rally's. Come join us for a little bs and food! This time of year is incredibly beautiful up there- you'll even need your heater! Heat is around the corner, come enjoy a cool weekend!

JohnD
04-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Come on, you ARIZONA chapter members who don't like rally's. Come join us for a little bs and food! This time of year is incredibly beautiful up there- you'll even need your heater! Heat is around the corner, come enjoy a cool weekend!

Throw some Fireball in that bribe and the sites will fill up fast!

MTPockets
04-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Come join us for a little bs and food! !
"bs" ..... Sorry if I'm not with it lately, but does bs stand for booze & snacks? Bible & Singing? Big Steaks? ????

Mrsfish
04-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Throw some Fireball in that bribe and the sites will fill up fast!

JD- I thought Fireball was a given at any event with more than 1 heartlander!! Should be a sponsorship involved.

- - - Updated - - -

"bs" ..... Sorry if I'm not with it lately, but does bs stand for booze & snacks? Bible & Singing? Big Steaks? ????

Bits of stuff??? Big stories???? Bueno suerte????

i just know I'm really excited to get up there. Fishing should be en fuego!!!!

MTPockets
04-03-2016, 04:58 PM
JD- I thought Fireball was a given at any event with more than 1 heartlander!! Should be a sponsorship involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Bits of stuff??? Big stories???? Bueno suerte????

i just know I'm really excited to get up there. Fishing should be en fuego!!!!. Bueno suerte? ..... You'll need a lot of that with this group!

MTPockets
04-06-2016, 02:44 PM
Still three sites open in the Mallard Loop! It's not too late to reserve at maybe one of the nicest campgrounds we've seen...

MTPockets
04-12-2016, 09:46 AM
Still three sites open in the Mallard Loop! It's not too late to reserve at maybe one of the nicest campgrounds we've seen...
Last night only one site was left in the Mallard Loop; plus, our site 04 is still available thru me, as we've not yet cancelled. I will call to cancel that site on Friday 15th and it will be on the open market. We really wish we could be there! Have fun!

JohnD
04-12-2016, 10:32 AM
Wish we could take one of those sites . . . but too far and not enough time for us to travel right now!

Have fun and hope to see you all either in Colorado this summer or in Vegas at the National Rally!

Mrsfish
04-16-2016, 07:11 PM
Jeanne just got the ball rolling for the Friday night potluck. She is going to bring some chicken curry!!! I'm hungry already. I'll bring a corn/bean fresh salad. Don't forget- Thursday is snacks, Friday is potluck and Saturday is dinner out. Unless we change the rules and do another mixed dinner on Saturday night. I'm game for anything, but I know that cooking I the woods just tastes soooo good. What say, you merry band of campers??

MTPockets
04-16-2016, 07:30 PM
Geezy Peezy wish we could be there!.... One of our favorite places and Chicken Curry!!! I know y'all are gonna have a great time... May be another spot choice for our fall '17 rally.. Just another suggestion. Let us know what this group thinks when you get home...

Gordonandbetty
04-16-2016, 10:22 PM
Sounds like a great weekend. Gordon is having eye surgery on the 21st. As of right now we plan to be there on Friday. Patch is to be taken off his eye on Thursday. This could mean I will be driving, but know I cannot back it in the spot. Know that Ron has already said he would be there to help. I just tried a new recipe on our Good Sam group and was a hit. So think I will fix it. Greek potato salad. Going out on Saturday would be fine with us. But am willing to come up with something to cook, just let me know. See you soon. Betty, Gordon and Lance (our dog)

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a great weekend. Gordon is having eye surgery on the 21st. As of right now we plan to be there on Friday. Patch is to be taken off his eye on Thursday. This could mean I will be driving, but know I cannot back it in the spot. Know that Ron has already said he would be there to help. I just tried a new recipe on our Good Sam group and was a hit. So think I will fix it. Greek potato salad. Going out on Saturday would be fine with us. But am willing to come up with something to cook, just let me know. See you soon. Betty, Gordon and Lance (our dog)

Ron-Cookie
04-22-2016, 01:12 AM
All you guys are talking about FOOD.... Making me HUNGRY!!!! Can't wait for next week to come.... Should we bring desert or Sloppy Joes or WHAT?

JohnD
04-22-2016, 01:21 AM
All you guys are talking about FOOD.... Making me HUNGRY!!!! Can't wait for next week to come.... Should we bring desert or Sloppy Joes or WHAT?

I'm jealous . . .

We've gotta' wait three weeks before our first Colorado HOC Rally of the season . . .

Mrsfish
04-22-2016, 08:25 AM

hi guys!! Can hardly wait to see you! We currently have 1 main dish and 2 sides so either sloppy joes or a dessert would work...I know that doesn't help in your decision so I say - flip a coin! I know there will be pleanty of food no matter what you decide. See you next Thursday!

MTPockets
04-22-2016, 09:08 AM
hi guys!! Can hardly wait to see you! We currently have 1 main dish and 2 sides so either sloppy joes or a dessert would work...I know that doesn't help in your decision so I say - flip a coin! I know there will be pleanty of food no matter what you decide. See you next Thursday!
You guys are gonna enjoy this Campout! Perfect weather has been arranged for you so no worry there. Ann, are you gonna fry all the fish your catching? Betty, be careful on your drive up, You'll have plenty of help backing in. Have Fun!

TandT
04-22-2016, 11:16 AM
Terry,
You guys have fun out there. Wish we hadn't had to cancel. Next time. Trace

MTPockets
04-22-2016, 11:36 AM
Terry,
You guys have fun out there. Wish we hadn't had to cancel. Next time. Trace. Trace, wish wecould have been there too! Hope to spend some time with you & Terri in Vegas.

JohnD
04-22-2016, 12:16 PM
. Trace, wish wecould have been there too! Hope to spend some time with you & Terri in Vegas.

Vegas . . . here we come!

We were going to back out of Vegas . . . but decided it was worth the effort!

See you all there (site #125)!

Terry . . . can't wait to see you and June then . . .

MTPockets
04-22-2016, 12:30 PM
Vegas . . . here we come!

We were going to back out of Vegas . . . but decided it was worth the effort!

See you all there (site #125)!

Terry . . . can't wait to see you and June then . . .. John, just so you know, Vegas is never "effort" .... But it should be a good time... Are you coming for the Pre Rally dates?

JohnD
04-22-2016, 12:34 PM
. John, just so you know, Vegas is never "effort" .... But it should be a good time... Are you coming for the Pre Rally dates?

Not sure yet . . . but probably not.

Don't think that both of us can get the days off to cover the pre-Rally event dates!

Doublegranch
04-25-2016, 03:51 PM
In a couple of days you will be hooking up and heading out to the White Mtns!
I wish you all a great camp out and safe travels.

Mrsfish
04-25-2016, 09:29 PM
In a couple of days you will be hooking up and heading out to the White Mtns!
I wish you all a great camp out and safe travels.

wish you, Terry and June were joining us! Won't be the same without you- but we'll try 😜😜

MTPockets
04-25-2016, 09:35 PM
wish you, Terry and June were joining us! Won't be the same without you- but we'll try 
I know you'll all have a great weekend! Remember, I ordered great weather for this Campout..
In other news; Today, during physical therapy with a little help getting her up, June was able to stand three times/two minutes each, supported with a walker. A new milestone!

Doublegranch
04-25-2016, 09:46 PM
Unfortunately, I don't have the new Sundance yet....It will go to the line around May 8th and I will head back to pick it up May 20th or so.
I would be there if I had it.....

Update: Terry, great news on June! See you in a couple days.

Mrsfish
04-25-2016, 09:53 PM
I know you'll all have a great weekend! Remember, I ordered great weather for this Campout..
In other news; Today, during physical therapy with a little help getting her up, June was able to stand three times/two minutes each, supported with a walker. A new milestone!

My grin is ear to ear!! We will definitely have a toast is June's honor this weekend.

Mrsfish
04-27-2016, 06:51 PM
All packed and ready to go! Can hardly wait to see my heartland friends in this beautiful setting. If anyone coming sees this thread, don't forget to grab a bundle of wood for the campfires! Safe travels and see everyone tomorrow.

MTPockets
04-27-2016, 07:51 PM
All packed and ready to go! Can hardly wait to see my heartland friends in this beautiful setting. If anyone coming sees this thread, don't forget to grab a bundle of wood for the campfires! Safe travels and see everyone tomorrow.
Did you pack Rick already?

Mrsfish
04-27-2016, 11:42 PM
Did you pack Rick already?

you are sooo funny! RIck who?

gwalter
04-27-2016, 11:57 PM
Ann, you could just say to heck with work and come up to Albuquerque next week and then Buena Vista. I got a tip last week on a good fishing lake near BV from a friend of mine.

Mrsfish
04-28-2016, 12:21 AM
Ann, you could just say to heck with work and come up to Albuquerque next week and then Buena Vista. I got a tip last week on a good fishing lake near BV from a friend of mine.

oh man would we love to. We had to back out of alb earlier this year as my assistant is taking his honeymoon at that time- the nerve. And Buena vista is a newer fav of ours- love fishing the Arkansas!! Don't worry- you'll see us down the road, this year has just turned out a little out of whack for us. Our son and his wife are expecting their first child in August also, so that's keeping us a little closer to home.

bkdance
04-29-2016, 08:21 PM
Gotta say the Dance's will be with y'all in spirit. Starting to miss our Heartland family.

MTPockets
04-29-2016, 08:25 PM
Gotta say the Dance's will be with y'all in spirit. Starting to miss our Heartland family.
Ditto that... Hope you are all staying warm!

Mrsfish
04-29-2016, 10:02 PM
Ditto that... Hope you are all staying warm!

Yeah, about that...don't quit your day job cause your weather prediction skills are lacking-lol! It is cold, windy and raining but we are having fun! Will post some pictures later. Wish you were all here- we miss your smiling faces!

MTPockets
04-29-2016, 10:20 PM
Yeah, about that...don't quit your day job cause your weather prediction skills are lacking-lol! It is cold, windy and raining but we are having fun! Will post some pictures later. Wish you were all here- we miss your smiling faces!
I feel really bad about the weather up there, but this has not been a great 'prediction' year, so maybe I'll lay back a bit on the predictions. Despite that, I would have preferred being there over not. Hugs to all - enjoy!

Mrsfish
04-29-2016, 10:26 PM
I feel really bad about the weather up there, but this has not been a great 'prediction' year, so maybe I'll lay back a bit on the predictions. Despite that, I would have preferred being there over not. Hugs to all - enjoy!
You know, I keep thinking about the heat coming our way in Tucson very shortly and am relishing in using a furnace and sleeping under blankets. Could be worse- I could be at home cleaning house instead of sitting in this beautiful campground getting to know people better. Oh, an btw, Cookie is hysterical!

Mrsfish
04-30-2016, 10:15 PM
Well it's the last night here at Fool Hollow Lake and everyone has been tucked in and put to bed. It's not half as cold tonight as it has been and we were very grateful. The potluck was to die for and the winner was definitely Jims chicken noodle soup. We have all decided we liked these camp outs and definitely want to do more.

Thank you to everyone who came and to all of you who were here in spirit! See you down the road!

MTPockets
04-30-2016, 10:27 PM
Well it's the last night here at Fool Hollow Lake and everyone has been tucked in and put to bed. It's not half as cold tonight as it has been and we were very grateful. The potluck was to die for and the winner was definitely Jims chicken noodle soup. We have all decided we liked these camp outs and definitely want to do more.

Thank you to everyone who came and to all of you who were here in spirit! See you down the road!. We're so glad it was a good time... There are no rules or limits to the number of Campouts.. If anyone has suggestion for when and where we'll put it down.... Jim, don't lose the recipe!

Gordonandbetty
05-01-2016, 09:32 AM
Yes it has been a fun time. Thank you to Rick and Ann for all their help getting us parked and set up twice. Bet I will make sure we have a long enough space from now on--learning as we go. Gordon has really appreciated the help since his right eye is not back to normal yet.We definitely want to be included in future camp outs. It was fun having a small group where we could really get to know each other. I agree with Ann the soup was awesome. Every thing was yummy.

Gordonandbetty
05-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Hope everyone got home ok that left today. Interesting driving through rain, sleet and snow on May 1st. Again we had a great time.

Doublegranch
05-01-2016, 05:27 PM
Gordon & Betty:

Happy May Day! Happy you made it home okay and had a great time!
I think Gordon needs a little fire ball to help focus that right eye!!!!

Ron-Cookie
05-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Well we got home as well.... What a wonderful trip! It was interesting driving in sleet and snow on the way home.... Wouldn't have thunk it would happen in May in Arizona! Thanks everyone for a wonderful time... IT WAS GREAT! Yes the Chicken soup was wonderful! The large shrimp were right in there too as tops... See you all at the Fort if not before...

Mrsfish
05-01-2016, 05:57 PM
I personally think we should hold another cookout just so Garry can bring his new rig and show it off! Who wants to wait until September?- not me! We've been hearing about this for a loooooong time. What say Garry?

Doublegranch
05-01-2016, 07:15 PM
I say let's do it....I hope to pick up the new RV late May....I will be ready to go June 1 on....I was looking at Big Lake in July...
I am open to what ever you want to do!.....I am so excited to get my first fifth wheel....may need some help backing it into position...
I know Rick will give me a hand....Let me know what you think....The girls are excited about something, but don't know what!!!

Djconaway
05-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Big lake in July would be be great

Mrsfish
05-02-2016, 06:47 PM
I say let's do it....I hope to pick up the new RV late May....I will be ready to go June 1 on....I was looking at Big Lake in July...
I am open to what ever you want to do!.....I am so excited to get my first fifth wheel....may need some help backing it into position...
I know Rick will give me a hand....Let me know what you think....The girls are excited about something, but don't know what!!!

a) if I know you- by time we see the new rig you will have practiced backing up and maneuvering around 557 times! I'm sure you will need no help
b) we are out of town from the 13th of July until the 21st. We would be game for the last weekend in july
c) how about something in June before the rains come in?

rvallen
05-07-2016, 01:48 PM
Let us know when and where, would like to come and join in on the fun

chiefaret
05-08-2016, 02:17 PM
Add us as well. Please

Doublegranch
05-08-2016, 02:37 PM
As soon as I get the email my new RV is on the build line...lets finalize the dates...

Doublegranch
05-11-2016, 06:17 PM
Got the email on my new Sundance 3100CK....Due to a change item they made with this new unit, It is scheduled to go on the build line on May 25th.....Should be off the line on May 31. They will keep it for review around 10 days and then the dealer will pick it up, almost across the street.....

I will plan on sometime around mid June to head back that way. Once I know for sure my pick up date is confirmed, I will see if any sites are left for the summer at Big Lake.

Gordonandbetty
05-11-2016, 07:15 PM
God to hear you finally got a date. Looking forward to seeing your new rig!!

Ann&Ted
05-12-2016, 04:19 PM
That's great. No more staying in an 4X8 cabin :cool:.