EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: AZ, Show Low - 4/28/2016 to 4/30/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wish we could take one of those sites . . . but too far and not enough time for us to travel right now!

Have fun and hope to see you all either in Colorado this summer or in Vegas at the National Rally!

Mrsfish

Jeanne just got the ball rolling for the Friday night potluck. She is going to bring some chicken curry!!! I'm hungry already. I'll bring a corn/bean fresh salad. Don't forget- Thursday is snacks, Friday is potluck and Saturday is dinner out. Unless we change the rules and do another mixed dinner on Saturday night. I'm game for anything, but I know that cooking I the woods just tastes soooo good. What say, you merry band of campers??

MTPockets

Geezy Peezy wish we could be there!.... One of our favorite places and Chicken Curry!!! I know y'all are gonna have a great time... May be another spot choice for our fall '17 rally.. Just another suggestion. Let us know what this group thinks when you get home...

Gordonandbetty

Sounds like a great weekend. Gordon is having eye surgery on the 21st. As of right now we plan to be there on Friday. Patch is to be taken off his eye on Thursday. This could mean I will be driving, but know I cannot back it in the spot. Know that Ron has already said he would be there to help. I just tried a new recipe on our Good Sam group and was a hit. So think I will fix it. Greek potato salad. Going out on Saturday would be fine with us. But am willing to come up with something to cook, just let me know. See you soon. Betty, Gordon and Lance (our dog)

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a great weekend. Gordon is having eye surgery on the 21st. As of right now we plan to be there on Friday. Patch is to be taken off his eye on Thursday. This could mean I will be driving, but know I cannot back it in the spot. Know that Ron has already said he would be there to help. I just tried a new recipe on our Good Sam group and was a hit. So think I will fix it. Greek potato salad. Going out on Saturday would be fine with us. But am willing to come up with something to cook, just let me know. See you soon. Betty, Gordon and Lance (our dog)

Ron-Cookie

All you guys are talking about FOOD.... Making me HUNGRY!!!! Can't wait for next week to come.... Should we bring desert or Sloppy Joes or WHAT?

JohnD

All you guys are talking about FOOD.... Making me HUNGRY!!!! Can't wait for next week to come.... Should we bring desert or Sloppy Joes or WHAT?

I'm jealous . . .

We've gotta' wait three weeks before our first Colorado HOC Rally of the season . . .

Mrsfish

hi guys!! Can hardly wait to see you! We currently have 1 main dish and 2 sides so either sloppy joes or a dessert would work...I know that doesn't help in your decision so I say - flip a coin! I know there will be pleanty of food no matter what you decide. See you next Thursday!

MTPockets

hi guys!! Can hardly wait to see you! We currently have 1 main dish and 2 sides so either sloppy joes or a dessert would work...I know that doesn't help in your decision so I say - flip a coin! I know there will be pleanty of food no matter what you decide. See you next Thursday!
You guys are gonna enjoy this Campout! Perfect weather has been arranged for you so no worry there. Ann, are you gonna fry all the fish your catching? Betty, be careful on your drive up, You'll have plenty of help backing in. Have Fun!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Terry,
You guys have fun out there. Wish we hadn't had to cancel. Next time. Trace

JohnD

. Trace, wish wecould have been there too! Hope to spend some time with you & Terri in Vegas.

Vegas . . . here we come!

We were going to back out of Vegas . . . but decided it was worth the effort!

See you all there (site #125)!

Terry . . . can't wait to see you and June then . . .

MTPockets

Vegas . . . here we come!

We were going to back out of Vegas . . . but decided it was worth the effort!

See you all there (site #125)!

Terry . . . can't wait to see you and June then . . .
. John, just so you know, Vegas is never "effort" .... But it should be a good time... Are you coming for the Pre Rally dates?

JohnD

. John, just so you know, Vegas is never "effort" .... But it should be a good time... Are you coming for the Pre Rally dates?

Not sure yet . . . but probably not.

Don't think that both of us can get the days off to cover the pre-Rally event dates!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
In a couple of days you will be hooking up and heading out to the White Mtns!
I wish you all a great camp out and safe travels.

MTPockets

wish you, Terry and June were joining us! Won't be the same without you- but we'll try 
I know you'll all have a great weekend! Remember, I ordered great weather for this Campout..
In other news; Today, during physical therapy with a little help getting her up, June was able to stand three times/two minutes each, supported with a walker. A new milestone!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Unfortunately, I don't have the new Sundance yet....It will go to the line around May 8th and I will head back to pick it up May 20th or so.
I would be there if I had it.....

Update: Terry, great news on June! See you in a couple days.

Mrsfish

I know you'll all have a great weekend! Remember, I ordered great weather for this Campout..
In other news; Today, during physical therapy with a little help getting her up, June was able to stand three times/two minutes each, supported with a walker. A new milestone!

My grin is ear to ear!! We will definitely have a toast is June's honor this weekend.

Mrsfish

All packed and ready to go! Can hardly wait to see my heartland friends in this beautiful setting. If anyone coming sees this thread, don't forget to grab a bundle of wood for the campfires! Safe travels and see everyone tomorrow.

MTPockets

All packed and ready to go! Can hardly wait to see my heartland friends in this beautiful setting. If anyone coming sees this thread, don't forget to grab a bundle of wood for the campfires! Safe travels and see everyone tomorrow.
Did you pack Rick already?

Status
Not open for further replies.