Low point drain location of 2009 3385RL

We went to pick up our new 2009 Bighorn 3385RL on 5/28. We love the floorplan and the overall quality.:) We found a few minor defects that the dealer is correcting before we take possession Saturday morning (5/31), but nothing relally serious. During our inspection I asked where the low point drains were located and no one at the dealership could tell me or even find them. Any help from the forum?:confused: Didn't get any real answers.
Today (5/31) we spent three hours at the dealership waiting for someone to find the low point drains on our 3385RL so we knew where they were before we left with the unit. Unfortunately, the unit is still at the dealership since they were unable to find the drains. Can you please tell me where to find the low point drains? Needless to say this has fouled up our plans since we wre going to stay in the coach over the weekend prior to leaving for a two week trip next weekend. At the current time I am very unhappy with the dealership since we flagged this question on 5/28 but no one did anything about it. Now they are promising they will deliver the coach to my residence no later than Tuesday PM, frankly at this point I am beginning to wish we did not buy the unit.:( Is there the possibility that there aren't any (which I find hard to believe even though at one point during our conversations the dealership suggested this) or that the factory forgot to install them or they are installed but they didn't punch them through the underbelly. I would appreciate any help you can offer.
Regards,
//heartlandowners.org/images/misc/progress.gif​

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I would think, since they are obviously not hanging down, that they are above the underbelly...and...the dealer apparantly hasn't had many of this model, or it would not have taken 3+ days for them to find it.

jbeletti

rogerwilco,

I have good news - stop your search, pickup your unit and start camping. Heartland no longer uses low point drains on Bighorn, Landmark and Big Country. They were deleted due to freezing issues.

Jim

Thanks for the information

Jim,
Thanks for your reply! Not that i doubt your response, but why doesn't the dealership service department know this? Why did they spend hours pullng down the belly pan looking for them? Either the dealership service department is inept or they are ignorant of the product that they or selling and servicing.
Given this information I'm expecting that they will get the same response when they contact the factory tomorrow and they should then be able to deliver the unit to my doostep early Monday vs sometime late in the day Tuesday, which is what they promised Saturday.
Just curious as to why the manual still makes reference to low pont drains and why the directions on the universal docking station winterizing insuructions still make reference to them.
Regards,
Rogerwilco