My hydraulic landing gear is lame

beardedone

Beardedone
Well our second trip out with our new Augusta and went to spot it at the campground and one leg would not come down. I tried raising and lowering but no results. I finally got my wife to hold the switch while I pulled the leg down. That worked but then I had to shore up the trailer frame in case the leg did not hold any weight when I pulled the truck out. The leg held and three days later (today) when we are leaving the leg will not come up. Again had my wife hold the switch while I now lifted the lame leg. Again that worked but unhooking my trailer is now a two person job for sure. Any ideas out there as to why this may be hampening.
thanks,
Gerry:confused:

Tom of Ypsi

You are under warranty so I would call your dealer first thing tomorrow morning. Until then the first thing is check your hydraulic valve block and make sure all the nobs are turned clockwise. Next I would check all hydraulic connections for leaks. This sounds like the same problem I had and it ended up being an internal leak (bad bushing) in the jack itself. I had to have my whole jack replaced.