1" Trim cover?

wildwolfproducts

Is there any place to buy this in a dark brown that will match our full body paint LandMark Key Largo? Don't like the ideal of having to paint it myself. Or swapping it all out to a different color. If the company's would make the installer stop pulling the material. Leave extra in there that way when it shrinks in changing weather. It does not pop out like it does on the front radius.
On our Okanagan we had, I replaced it all. But it was white, and pushed extra as I installed it. After 5 years it never popped out again. Its sad to see a camper doing down the road. And this .50 cent piece flopping in the wind. I have had people ask me if the rest of the pretty 5th wheel was made that bad also? Makes the company's look bad when this happens. And sure hurts our feelings to be pulling it when it happens.
Pete

rxbristol

Are you talking about the trim on the front of the rig that slides into a slot? If so, mine would come loose so I used colored silicone to use as an adhesive to keep it in place. Works great and and blends in beautifully.

Aandaar

You can order it from Camping World online in dark brown. About $7 dollars for a roll of 25ft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

sengli

Mine also after a three years was starting to pop out too. I partially removed it, cut it in the corners where the stress seems to be the worst. And used clear RTV, to re-secure it. Been a year now and it look great and hasnt moved.