New landscape trailer

MP_CS

Just got a new 16ft trailer to haul the kubota on. Its got dexter torflex torsion axles, wow does this thing pull nice. Its a exceptionally well built trailer. If you're in the market for a trailer i highly recommend CornPro and bennetts trailers outa salem Ohio. Im putting these same wheels/tires on my Sundance, he gave me a heck of a deal on two sets. Goodyear endurance tires, guess I'll see how goodyear did with these.

IMG_0546.JPG

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
How are those Goodyear Endurance tires doing on your 5'ver?

Been waiting for someone to give some experience with them as I will be tire shopping soon.

MP_CS

How are those Goodyear Endurance tires doing on your 5'ver?

Been waiting for someone to give some experience with them as I will be tire shopping soon.

Not really sure yet, really haven't been on too many trips this year. Even though they've been out for awhile now there isn't that many reviews yet.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have Hi Run tires right now and have had good luck with them, although we did find one that was starting to separate on our way home from the Vegas National HOC Rally.

I guess that means we didn't have that good of luck with them . . . :p

Not sure if I want to stick with the higher load range Hi Run's (replaced the bad 'D' range one with a new 'E' range), or have been considering the Maxxis 8008's.

Here is that bad tire:

BadTireSM-IMAG0463.jpg BadTireSM-IMAG0464.jpg

Kbvols

I have Hi Run tires right now and have had good luck with them, although we did find one that was starting to separate on our way home from the Vegas National HOC Rally.

I guess that means we didn't have that good of luck with them . . . :p

Not sure if I want to stick with the higher load range Hi Run's (replaced the bad 'D' range one with a new 'E' range), or have been considering the Maxxis 8008's.

Here is that bad tire:

View attachment 53444 View attachment 53445

I put Maxxis on my Greystone when I had it. I had them on for 4 years and well over 10,000 miles they were great tires and I would highly recommend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MP_CS

If I didn't get such a good deal on the new goodyears I would've went with maxxis. I would say if you need tires right now get the maxxis, by the time there wore out maybe there will be some feedback about the endurance tires.