It's done we did it!!!!!!!!!!!

AS7074

Gulfstream IV
We heard this morning that our unit was complete and ready to ship out tomorrow. We hope it will be there this week. Our Truck goes in on Friday to have Hitch installed. We are hoping for delivery next Wednesday if they get the second A/C installed in time. I can"t WAIT. I know some of you are like hey look at this guy he is exicted to get something else that requires maintenance but what doesn't. The best part for me is not the camper (well sorta) J/K but the break up of the rut we are in. Our kids are growing so fast and here we are at home. I want my family to have great memories as they grow up. My kids are still young 6 and 2 so I am exicted to recognize that time is short and to spend what time we can with them. We are also exicted to be part of your community.... So there happy camping!!!!!

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
break the rut join us at the heartland Mi rally in Frankenmuth Mi at jellystone park Sep 18-21 email me for more info ,It's a good time to check out your new camper! TRAVELER07

mike3fan

Congrats buddy,I glad you had faith in the Sundance and got it.I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do mine,I've never spent so much time inside as I do now!:)

AS7074

Gulfstream IV
Traveler,

That's cutting a little to close for us. However the Myrtle beach rally does have our attention.

AS7074

Gulfstream IV
Mike,

I do have faith. It's the dealer that will have to prove themselves. We do fully expect to have some plumbing issues but as long as our dealer stands up and takes care of us that is all I can expect. THX for remembering us

jbeletti

AS,

The Myrtle Beach rally is a great time and the campground is top-notch. Do yourself a favor and try to make it if you can.

Jim

AS7074

Gulfstream IV
Actually we are talking about it now. there is so much to do in anticaption of receiving the camper. So many places to go.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
AS7074, Welcome to the Heartland Family. Camping is a family fun experience. We've been at it for 40 some years. With our kids and now our grand kids. We won't stop till I drop. Enjoy your new rig. Travel Safe too!

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
AS7074
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family. You will love it and the Rally in Myrtle Beach is really good if you can make it. We are unable this year but the resort is really great.
Good Luck
Wayne