Official Logo

Being new to the club, I was looking at the logo merchandise and noticed 2 different logos for the club. Is there an official logo or are both the skyline and the HL logos used interchangeably?

jbeletti

Both logos are official. Much to the chagrin of many members, we retired active use of the farm scene logo in favor of the new one.

There is still inventory of some products at Martin Marketing with the farm scene logo.

Any official products produced by the club or licensees will use the new logo.

I embroider as a hobby and was wondering who has the copyrights to the owners club logo? I'd like to make a flour sack dish towel with the logo for our new camper with the following saying in it but want to make sure I have permission to do so.

Home is where your Heartland is.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I embroider as a hobby and was wondering who has the copyrights to the owners club logo? I'd like to make a flour sack dish towel with the logo for our new camper with the following saying in it but want to make sure I have permission to do so.

For personal use, I don't think that would be an issue, but Jim Beletti, the HOC president, can probably tell you for sure. However, if you were wanting to sell embroidered items with the Heartland Owners Club Logo, you would definitely need to gain proper permission and/or obtain a licensing agreement with Heartland.

For personal use, I don't think that would be an issue, but Jim Beletti, the HOC president, can probably tell you for sure. However, if you were wanting to sell embroidered items with the Heartland Owners Club Logo, you would definitely need to gain proper permission and/or obtain a licensing agreement with Heartland.
No intention of selling. I don't have time for that nor have a business to do so. It's my relaxation and therapy time with an almost 2 year old.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Hi Chad - you are good to go to use the Club logo for personal items for yourself in positive promotion of the Club.

Let me know if you want a hi-res image, which format and how many colors. I don't have it in any embroidery formats - sorry.

Hi Chad - you are good to go to use the Club logo for personal items for yourself in positive promotion of the Club.

Let me know if you want a hi-res image, which format and how many colors. I don't have it in any embroidery formats - sorry.
GREAT! If you have it in hi-res in color I may take a stab at digitizing it for embroidery in color. I did use the black and white logo that was posted to start with. Here's the result. Now winter needs to be over so I can get the RV out of storage and see how it looks on the oven.

Thanks again!20190304283733757406353842.jpeg

jbeletti

GREAT! If you have it in hi-res in color I may take a stab at digitizing it for embroidery in color. I did use the black and white logo that was posted to start with. Here's the result. Now winter needs to be over so I can get the RV out of storage and see how it looks on the oven.

Thanks again!

That looks really nice. I'll email you a color image.

jbeletti

Hey Jim, I saw this logo on the current HOC Facebook page - is this "official" as well?
View attachment 65163

Yes - the round one is official as well. You may use it for personal use but I am not authorized to authorize anyone to use it for commercial (resale) purposes.

If you can use it, I have it in EPS format as well.