Firestone Airbags

f250dieseldad

WE have an 05 f250 and I ordered the Firestone Airbags for it. My truck has the extra helper spring from the factory, and now I am being told they won't fit my truck. I think I ordered the Firestone#2400. Does anyone know if they will work on my truck?:cool:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
John, I can't say for sure if you ordered the right ones, but you can check at the FIRESTONE air bag web site using your make model and year. I didn't see a #2400 listed for a Ford.
Peace
Dave

f250dieseldad

Dave, the #2400 could be the part number for the company I ordered them from. I will check with Firestone. Thanks

santafedave

Santafedave
I had the firestone airbags installed on my 2004 F250 and the first thing the installer asked me when I was ordering them was " is your truck lifted and what size lift is it?" I told him that mine was a 4 inch with a extra spring installed and he said that they have to order a special mount kit for the airbags to mount properly. The ordered the kit and the airbags work perfectly. D.

h20skih

John, i just put on the exact ones from Firestone(#2400) that is the order # for my truck. I have a 2006 F350 King Ranch, maybe different # for your year & type. I had to order this one because I had a gooseneck flip-up ball hitch already in my bed. The 2400 model is designed to be mounted on the inside of the truck frame down to the axel. Was so simple to install, I was amazed. Works Great Too!!! Hope this helps!
Later, Bryan