EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Charleston - 11/4/2011 to 11/6/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougAndJudy

Thanks Phil and Becky for making us feel welcome at your rally. We had a great time! We'll remember the tour of Charleston and the Low Country Boil for a long time to come!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Great rally Becky and Phil. Low country boil was a huge hit.
Fun seeing old friends and making new ones.
Almost home. Everyone travel safely

8paws

Phil and Becky,
Just wanted to thank both of you for a great Rally. You all worked hard and we really do appreciate it!
Joe and Linda and Poodles "Ginger and Lilly" or 8paws

jhyatt

Judy and I would like to say Thank You Phil and Becky for such a good successful Heartland rally. The bus and Boat tours were really great and hopeful we'll see you at Hilton Head.

Jim

talley

Diane and I extend our appreciation Phil and the SC Chapter for the real Southern Hospitality we enjoyed at the Charleston Rally. We are glad that we were able to include the Rally in our travel plans and meet fellow Heartland "family and friends". We look forward to seeing you at future Heartland events, especially if you are able to visit with us in Texas. And just a reminder to Kevin... there is a "burn ban" in Texas; no fires!!:D

Jerry & Diane

jbeletti

Nancy and I would like to thank Phil and Becky for a great rally in a great place. Thank you also for your service to the club this past year!

We had fun visiting Charleston, fun hanging out with our Heartland friends and making a few more.

Thanks also to Ray and Lin for biscuits and gravy this morning.

We headed out around noon with Kevin and Nelly and arrived safely here at WillowTree in Longs, near Myrtle Beach, SC with a bunch more Heartland pals.

Fun - fun!

Jim

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jim, Do you have to rub it in? Santha and I both had to work today. Have fun in Willow Tree.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

bradforx

Phil, thank you and the rest of the folks who worked so hard to make this happen. We met some nice campers and are looking forward to seeing them at Hilton Head next April. Did I mention the great food?:)

Lazydaze

Tater, Eric and Hallie made it home safe and sound. No problems. We are sad to say that it was our last rally of 2011 :( Tater is none too happy about it either. Thanks to Phil and Becky for arranging all our fun and food. It was great !!!

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Phil & Becky,

Thanks for letting us arrive "fashionably late"........great people and great times!!

While enjoying the fellowship, I did hear that several folks were going to Ocean Lakes after Christmas to bring in the New Year........With my short term memory I can't recall WHO?? Soooooo, who else is gonna be there???

We did book an ocean front site for Dec 26th - 1st of Jan.........maybe I should just start a new thread on this unofficial camping trip :confused:

Lance

hillsonwheels

The SC rally ball was hit and it was a HOME RUN!!!! Thank you Phil and Becky. Safe trippin' until we see you folks again.

Dick

Jim & Harriet

Phil & Becky - thanks for the great Charleston Rally. It was fun to see everyone and to tour the city.
We are already looking forward to next year's SC rally!
Take care, safe travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.