EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Charleston - 11/4/2011 to 11/6/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: rantRe: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Charleston - 11/4/2011 to 11/6/2011

It's just a little trick (or treat) I learned to keep the riff/raff all in one area. :D

So, since we're gonna be neighbors, does that mean you've been demoted? Or have we been promoted?? YUK! YUK!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Re: rantRe: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Charleston - 11/4/2011 to 11/6/2011

Oh my, this could be a looonnnggg weekend.:D

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)

Phil and Larry, You can not put Dick in one area and expect it to be quite. He will get on the bicycle and travel.
I think Reta tells him to leave. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

Not to be confused with "The Sound of Music" but the Hills have arrived (and are alive) and set up on PP5. :cool: Don't know where the sound of music was? ;) We were blessed with traveling mercies and wish the same for all of you who are enroute! :angel: Be great to see old friends again........and make some new ones. :D
Dick
Lin & I are here as well. Way back in RR3. Had I seen your post earlier we would have come a knockin. We'll more than likely find you tomorrow. Lin already asked me to let her sleep in.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Larry & Sam! We want to thank you for your hospitality, RV site and awesome grilling skills. Those were some mouthwatering mushroom/provolone/swiss burgers.;) We arrived safe & sound around 11 this morning. Traffic around here is pretty heavy after 3 especially. As a side note there are 13 speed bumps on the way back to our site. I'll need new suspension by the end of the month.:eek:

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Larry,How did you know we could do it. Lance will never loan you any sewer hose even if it is 20'.
Phil, We will probably be there earlier than I expected since Santha is not working Thursday.
Jim and Nancy, Santha ordered baby a stroller today.
Byrd, Bring BamBam to the poodle rally. Santha & I wish the two you save travel to the rally.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

Actually Randy, of all the folks I WOULD loan sewer hose to....it IS Larry.....he DID save my behind and (the stuff from it) when we were in a 30ft sewer hose site with only 20ft of hose :eek:

Of course, due to the "fixed" raffle, I somehow WON the extra sewer hose kit......it was fixed because I bought ALL the tickets!!!! :D

We look forward to seeing everyone Saturday when we arrive.....no score cards PLEASE :p

Travel Safe!!

Lance

Randy

Lance, You are showing me a kinder side of Larry. I will not loan Larry any paper Saturday.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Phil Smith

I got your "back"side Larry...Just let me know when the job is done. (You provide the labor)

hillsonwheels

As of O'dark thirty there are five Heartland coaches on site....four Big Horns and one Greystone. :cool: Bad thing about the Greystone is they are on their way south and didn't even know about the rally. Ross and Kathy Lymon, HOC # 1965, are from IL, joined the club in Ontario but haven't been on the forum. They can't change their plans but I think I convinced them to start looking dor future rally/campout dates. Saw Ray and Linn this morning and met Jack and Judy from Williamsburg, VA this evening. A Big Horn from TX was the last in and I had no chance to meet/greet. I'm having to do all of Phil's work. ;):D Where's all my help..............Larry????????? :eek::eek:

Dick

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Phil, I think it might take a little more this time...starting to sound like a rough crowd you have assembled there.

Dick, help is coming. We are getting there tomorrow, probably just after lunch. Sam has a chance to do a health event on thursday morning in Charleston so we decided to leave early so she could do it.

I really hate it though, I wanted to stay and work more here...NOT!

Phil Smith

I think with as many people are going to get there early, I'm just coming for the 2nd half! Sooooo, Dick, you are hired for the 1st half! Shucks, I have the basic planning down, you can take over for the 2nd half too! One of these days, I'm gonna quit making all your social security pmts and start collecting 'em for myself. I hear you guys are getting pay raises this year! Then maybe I can get to camp more often!

jbeletti

The Belettis are close. We arrived here at Pine Ridge CG in Roebuck (Spartanburg), SC. We'll leave here by 11 and should be in Charleston by dinner time.

Jim

Phil Smith

Jim, you are only about 40 miles from me! The owners have been putting a lot back into this CG. Was pretty run down just a couple of years ago.
Phil

The Belettis are close. We arrived here at Pine Ridge CG in Roebuck (Spartanburg), SC. We'll leave here by 11 and should be in Charleston by dinner time.

Jim

jbeletti

Phil,

Funny thing, as I pulled down the lane off the main road in disbelief that there could be a campground at the end, I then remembered "I've been here before"! A year ago, I stayed here. They had just put the new office in. I was in site 32 then and 31 tonight. The owner and manager both remembered be being here and showing the RV to those that wanted to see it.

Then later tonight, 2 guys stopped by. Tom, a guy with a classic LM who was also here last year and just pulled back in here last week, then another guy who met me at the first (2006) rally in Goshen. Maybe someone you know??

This CG has a lot of potential. If the owner can hit the lottery, he can improve the road coming in :)

Small world anyway.

Jim

Randy

All of you that are already there are causing problems in the Poodle household. Santha is not working Thursday and she want's to
leave Wednesday PM and spend the night at a state CG near Augusta. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti

All of you that are already there are causing problems in the Poodle household. Santha is not working Thursday and she want's to
leave Wednesday PM and spend the night at a state CG near Augusta. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Our Reality Distortion Field seems to be working on the Poodles and by extension, Santha then you Randy. Guess we have it all dialed in. See you soon :)

Jim

hillsonwheels

Well Phil.............I don't draw social security.....:eek:....so we're gonna have to work on some sorta compensation package for me taking on either half. :D I guess double your chapter leader salary ;) will half to do. Hurry and get here. The cool ones are getting warm.......NOT!

Randy.....remember......whatever Santha wants, Santha gets! :)

Dick

Status
Not open for further replies.