Self levelers on BH 3610 RE

Skipper5

Any of you out there have auto levelers on your BH 3610 RE, or any other BH? If so, how is the movement in the rig? We have the JT Strong Arms on our current fiver, and they work great. Just wondering if we went with the six point leveling system, would I need to also add the stabilizers as well.

Getting close to pulling the trigger on a BH.

Thanks for all replies.

Skip

Dutch & Di

Our personal experience with the Big Foot Leveling System is that they are just that, a leveling system. While they can help reduce movement, we had to continue with our permanently mounted stabilizers and are very satisfied now. Diana

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Same with the six-point level up...we still had to add Steadyfast to make it rock solid...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We had the electric landing gear and JT Strongarm system. We now have the Bigfoot Leveling System on our BH. When we had the Bigfoot Leveling system installed they removed the JT Strongarms in the front. I kept using the rear ones but got tired of tightning them down so I started leaving the rear ones loose.

I found out that if I dropped the front a couple of inches and set the rear stabilizer jacks, then raised the front landing gear back to level the trailer was real steady. I reset the auto leveing to where the front jacks are about 2 inches below level. When I set up now I press the auto level and then lower the stabilizer jacks where they just set on the ground then I raise the front to the level point.

My trailer is very stable. Of course you can ocassionaly feel a little movement but hardly any at all. I removed my JT Strongarms from the rear.

That's what I did..
BC