EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: WY, Gillette - 6/14/2012 to 6/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

We are NOT signed up. Boo Hoo,
We will miss this one, that pesky ole job and having to pay the bills.
Unless the rally months ever change or Wayne's work shut down months ever change we will probably not get to go to anymore national rallies. They have started blocking the calendar for the month of June from now on. OK< that's my rant and whine.
NOW, ya'll have a wonderful time at the rally and everyone travel safe!
If hubby gets done work in time, we might try to fly out just to see everyone, but that is a long shot too.
Enjoy and make sure to post and let us know how it was.
Anita

What! This has to get worked on. I'm writing letters to your employers. We need the Coopers at these rallies!

:( :(

jbeletti

Tom - awesome to see you and Mary so far west. In addition to your own NJ rally as well as the NE Region rally, you're getting some big rally time under your belts in 2012 and seeing some great places.

Jim

happykraut

Kept checking my inbox all day for Beletti's email. No email. Then I checked my spam filter and bingo, there it was. Will register in the morning.

GETnBYE

What! This has to get worked on. I'm writing letters to your employers. We need the Coopers at these rallies!

:( :(

Awww, We are sad to not get to be there. We feel so blessed to have made such great friends at the rallies.
I wish a letter would work, I would be printing them up and getting them signed,
you never know, we could just win the lotto before then and he can quit the job.
We did sort of hit the lotto. Our daughter announced that a new grandchild will be arriving in July, so I might have been to nervous to party that far away from home...............naaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'd party and then fly home if needed. HAVE FUN!!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Ok.. I haven't received one. Maybe because I was not at the last rally.. and have to wait????

Send me one so I can get it in...

BC

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I understand we have to leave on Sunday June 17th. What is the earliest date we can arrive?

Also is there a list of those that have signed up?

BC

happykraut

We just registered. We will be arriving Jun 11. We will most likely camp in Custer, SD for a view days on the way to Gillette.

Last edited:

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
We registered yesterday and are looking forward to it. We will be coming from the TN/KY rally up to Gillette. Think we Might go to see Mt Rushmore on the way. Hope to meet all of you there. This will be our 2nd rally (first will be the TN/KY rally). This is all new to us and we are jumping head first into all of this. Hope to meet up with some of you on the way.

After some thought, I added one (1) day. I will now be arriving on 11 June.

Hockster

=====================================================================================================================================

MTPockets

Signed today for June 8th - Our First Rally... We travelled that area in August in our old Class C without a thought that we would go back so soon.... Somewhere in one of these links, if I'm not daydreaming, someone said if you go early to bring a lot of water .... I don't know what they meant... Anyone else see that - does it make sense?

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
We now have 5 members of the new Oklahoma Chapter signed up for the NAHR. Three of our rigs are planning to caravan, stopping to visit the Mt. Rushmore area in route. If any other Oklahoma Chapter members would like to join us let me know. If any other HOC member headed to Gillette and you are coming through OKla you are welcome to join us too. We are palnning on leaving Oklahoma City June 8th..
Larry and Donna Keever And Buddy
Oklahoma City, Ok
2010 Ford F350 FX4 Lariet 6.4 Diesel
2011 BigHorn 3585RL

Gaffer

Hey MTPockets I think Jim means plenty of water hose.
Q. Where are the utility connections be.
A. Everything connects behind the RV. Bring plenty of water and sewer hose. Probably won't need to extend your power cord beyond the factory length unless your connection is at the center of the side of the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.