EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: WY, Gillette - 6/14/2012 to 6/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Well we are registered and can't wait! I was worried we would miss out, I kept waiting for the e-mail notification that registration was open but we never got it (don't know why?). We received the previous e-mail telling us that it was coming.

Ron,

Sorry you did not receive the rally invitation email. My guess is that your mail provider quarantined it or nuked it as spam. The pre-notice was sent from heartlandowners.org. The actual invitation was sent from regonline.com. Glad you got in!

Jim

djlogan

I was hoping for an install "coupon" or something that would be good at one of their authorized installers. Do you know the identity of their installer closest to the west coast?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I was hoping for an install "coupon" or something that would be good at one of their authorized installers. Do you know the identity of their installer closest to the west coast?
Doug, I don't think there has been any offers or coupons available yet. As I mentioned earlier, "If I had to guess".
Jim Beletti will be sure to post any offers from Lippert on this thread along with an e-mail to H.O.C. members and Rally registrants. Be patient. If it's going to happen, you'll hear it from the official source. That being Jim Beletti.

jbeletti

Gillette rally is now open to all Heartland product owners

Hi all,

The 2012 North American Heartland Owners Rally to be held in Gillette, WY this June is now open to all Heartland product owners.

Click this link to be taken to post # 1 in this thread to see more details about this rally and to find the link to register for the rally.

See you in Gillette!

Jim

Manzan

Re: Gillette rally is now open to all Heartland product owners

Made our reservations tonight. Sure looking forward to a National Rallly and meeting more good people. 34 spots left when I started the process.

TwoGypsies

We're in; registered this morning. We plan to be somewhere in SD in the days leading up to the Rally. We're looking forward to meeting lots of great people!!

rarnold

Hey Teresa, any chance of circling the central calif wagons together in a small group as they arrive at Gillette? We come in on the 12th.

Rod

Jim, on the agenda I copied it says we are going to tour the Heartland plant. Did last years agenda get mixed up with this years and where can I download this years.

jbeletti

Al,

I am using last year's agenda as a template. It is a work in progress and you will see any Goshen references roll off over time as I work it over.

Jim

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
WOW! Just checked the portal page....looks like the Rally is sold out!!!!:D Should be a great time!!

jbeletti

Hi Kathy,

Slight bug in the process. We are likely using the same code we used last year when the initial target was 150. 2012's initial target is 175 and we are at 152 now. So the code things we are sold out but we're not. I'll have Michael Kidd fix that. But hey, we're at 152 rigs and that is awesome. C'mon 175!

Jim

Trailer Trash

Jim,
Are they going to sell Heartland trailer parts at the rally, there are some items I would like to buy and maybe this will save on shipping. Also any chance you might attend 7 Feathers Rally. Canyonville Oregon, ? Looking foreward to Gilette.
Thanks Art and Teresa, Centtral Cal. Chapter Leaders.:cool:

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I was looking over the Rally information and was wondering if this Sat View shows the campground sites as circled in red or are the sites in another location on the grounds. This was from Google Earth.

Campgound Sat View.jpg

BC

jbeletti

Jim,
Are they going to sell Heartland trailer parts at the rally, there are some items I would like to buy and maybe this will save on shipping. Also any chance you might attend 7 Feathers Rally. Canyonville Oregon, ? Looking foreward to Gilette.
Thanks Art and Teresa, Centtral Cal. Chapter Leaders.:cool:

Hi Art,

Heartland is bringing service parts to service coaches at the rally but there are no plans to bring parts to sell. If you have parts needs, you can contact Service to se if you can buy them and have them brought out to Gillette in the parts trailer.

I "may" be attending the Regional rally. Like to see us have more units there than are signed up right now.

Jim

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I "may" be attending the Regional rally. Like to see us have more units there than are signed up right now.

Jim

Me too! I don't know if that is all we have signed up or if the list hasn't been updated with people who have emailed John, but we need more people at Canyonville.
Kristy

TXBobcat

Fulltime
About services... I have a recessed light over our chairs on the ODS slide that will not work. I have tried to remove it and install a new one, but can't seem to pull it down far enough to get it out. I do know that some you have to pull them down and depress a spring to release it but I can't seem to get it down to acces the spring. I do have a replacement light.

Can I get on the service list to have this replaced?

Thanks
BC

Status
Not open for further replies.