EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: WY, Gillette - 6/14/2012 to 6/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdk450

Hey,
I'm continuously curios about how many rigs have registered for the rally. If the webmasters can't put up some automatic counter like they do for number of people online in the forum, maybe the newest registrants posting on this thread could report what number was reported to them as they registered.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hey,
I'm continuously curios about how many rigs have registered for the rally. If the webmasters can't put up some automatic counter like they do for number of people online in the forum, maybe the newest registrants posting on this thread could report what number was reported to them as they registered.
Just go to the Registration Page. 175 spots were reserved, as of now there are 54 spaces remaining.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Re: Gilette Rally - Registration to open Dec 15

Well, we're just short of the 3-day mark and we're at about 70% (121 sites) sold of the first allocation of 175 sites. I knew this one would not go quite as fast as the Goshen rallies. But wow - this is still a pretty break neck pace.

Thank you Heartlanders!

Jim

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Attendee Arrival Chart

Jim, How about going one better and putting up a map that populates by state? That way we can see a snapshot of how many are "representing' each state at the rally. Trace

sgtbigb

Well I signed up and is ready to go. Now I have 5 1/2 months to talk my wife in going.:confused: She is not wild about the ideal of going to Wyoming.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Jim, How about going one better and putting up a map that populates by state? That way we can see a snapshot of how many are "representing' each state at the rally. Trace

Trace, one thing you can do is go to the Directories Page and "Export Directory" to Excel. Then under "Data" click "Sort By" then "State/prov" in the drop down.
Might help in the mean time.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Not sure about the 44 OTHERs. Gotta look into that. The chart was straight out of RegOnline where as the registrations by day is from my own chart.

Jim

danemayer

Well I signed up and is ready to go. Now I have 5 1/2 months to talk my wife in going.:confused: She is not wild about the ideal of going to Wyoming.

Gene, tell Song that we're looking forward to having dinner with you both again. Who knows, maybe we'll get our Rushmores near each other.

jimtoo

Gene,,,Promise of a new wardrobe would probably help convince her to travel with you... But even better,,, tell her she would be seeing a lot of her Heartland friends.

Jim M

happykraut

Re: Gillette Rally - Where are they from?

Great chart, Jim. Thanks, I love it. Come on MO Heartlanders, we only need two more to tie with Florida and that would put us in the pie.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Not sure about the 44 OTHERs. Gotta look into that. The chart was straight out of RegOnline where as the registrations by day is from my own chart.

Jim

Jim, Your a wizard.

Dave, I was trying to count off the list, but I didn't have enough fingers and toes.

Thanks, Trace

jbeletti

I gave this one to Julie to figure out. Turns out, most of the charts available to me on the RegOnline site show the Top 10 of whatever I'm looking at, then lump the rest into OTHER. Oh well, better living through Excel for me :)

Jim

navyAZ1

Well we are registered and can't wait! I was worried we would miss out, I kept waiting for the e-mail notification that registration was open but we never got it (don't know why?). We received the previous e-mail telling us that it was coming. So, image my suprise when I went to the owers forum this morning and saw the Icon for registering showing "Only 51 Spots Left". Yikes, we sure didn't want to miss out on our 5th International Rally! Look forward to meeting new friends and seeing old friends again. We almost missed out on the 2010 rally due to my being slow to register, and after seeing how fast the rally filled up this year also, we sure are glad to have made the cut!

Happy Heartland Attendees,

Ron & Ann:D

djlogan

Any guesses as to whether or not Lippert will be at the Gillette Ralley? Do you think they will offer deals on Level Up system?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Any guesses as to whether or not Lippert will be at the Gillette Ralley? Do you think they will offer deals on Level Up system?

If I had to "guess", they won't be at the rally but they may offer a "rally special" for attendees with the install being done at the center in Goshen. If they do, it may also have a time window.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Re: Gillette Rally - Where are they from?

There is a $3800 special through Jan on the level up. It has to be installed at lippert. I talked with Kelly at Lippert and was informed there are only 6 places in the country doing installs right now but I don't know if the special price is good at any of those.

jbeletti

It is unknown if we'll have Lippert at the Gillette rally, but it is my goal to have them there.

If they are there, they will not be doing LevelUp installs. This is not an upgrade to be done in a campground.

Hoping to have them there doing minor repairs. As for rally specials for rally attendees on upgrades purchased from and/or installed at Lippert facilities or Lippert authorized facilities - I have not approached them on this yet. We'll know more in a few months.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.