Is it really that easy.....

bobsue2

Did a search on here about slide adjustments and ended up downloading the manual. Three of my slides are scrubbing the carpet/floor so they need to be raised a little bit...manual says to loosen the two bolts (labeled A) then loosen the jam nut and adjust the vertical by either tightening or loosening the bolt labeled "B"...

Is that all there is to it?

Thanks

es6erc.jpg

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Run them in and out several times. Make sure that they are level when you are done. IF you adjust them up tooo much up you can create a non-seal at the bottom on the slide seals. The adjusting screws will raise the slide....but....also tilts the slides in or out at the top and bottom.

tcfake613

Did a search on here about slide adjustments and ended up downloading the manual. Three of my slides are scrubbing the carpet/floor so they need to be raised a little bit...manual says to loosen the two bolts (labeled A) then loosen the jam nut and adjust the vertical by either tightening or loosening the bolt labeled "B"...

Is that all there is to it?

es6erc.jpg

OK Bob... I give up... where did you find the manual? Is it on this forum somewhere?

Thanks.