The Harley is getting a road home.

BBinNC

My husband and I have a 2004 Titanium 5th wheel. We wanted to take our motorcycle with us on trips, but there was no way to do so with our current unit. We looked at many options and decided a toy hauler was the best way to go. Next step was to decide on what toy hauler was right for us. We finally decided on the Cyclone 3712ck. We are picking it up this week and will be taking it on a trip in early June. We are looking forward to many years of fun trips with this unit. Hopefully, we will meet a lot of Heartland owners in the near future. We are planning to attend the NC/SC rally in Oct.

jimtoo

Hi BBinNC,

Welcome to the Heartland family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Hope you make lots of great memories with your new Cyclone.

Jim M

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi there BBinNC Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new Cyclone. I got your pm yesterday and sent you one back. Hope it helped. If we can help you with anything please feel free to let us know. Looking forward to seeing you in October. Once you make your reservation please let us know your site number so we can add you to our list. Again Welcome to the Heartland family.