EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Jackson - 9/19/2014 to 9/22/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bill,
Are you in Quartzsite?
If so, come to the potluck tomorrow night. Same place as last year, space 68. Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders
Hi Bill just checking in with you are you going to come to Jackson Rally we will be having a lot of fun. let me know.
Thanks Hennie

wdk450

Hi Bill just checking in with you are you going to come to Jackson Rally we will be having a lot of fun. let me know.
Thanks Hennie

Kevin & Hennie:
I checked my calendar, and my monthly NorLows campout is the weekend following in Georgetown, so I have no conflicts. I might be able to stay in TT Ponderosa (Coloma, Ca.) between the two events.

I'll wait a little longer in the year to make my reservation for September.

randgwarn

Guess I had better sign up before all the spaces are filled. Gail and I plan to attend and plan to arrive Thursday Sept 18 and depart on Monday Sept 22.

Ray and Gail Warness
randgwarn
2010, 3055 Bighorn
2011, 3500 GMC

Last edited by a moderator:

randgwarn

Don't know if I signed up in the right place so I will also do it here.

Gail and I plan to attend and plan to arrive Thursday Sept. 18 and depart Monday Sept. 22.

Ray and Gail Warness
randgwarn
2010, 3055 Bighorn
2011, 3500 GMC
Sacramento, CA

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Kevin and Hennie, the Andersons from Washougal , Washington plan to be there. We met quite a few folks in Temecula last October and look forward to seeing them again as well as meeting a whole bunch of other Californians. We will arrive on the 18th and depart on the 22nd.

Kevin and Henny White

Hello everyone spring is here yea! To all those how are looking to sign up for jackson rally well now is your chance it is filling up fast. We have just have 9 sites left. Yes that is right only 9! This rally is going to be lot of fun. In the next few weeks check back in for the temporary agenda. Looking forward to seeing everyone. A special thank you to those members that have help me to this point in making this a wonderful rally so far.

Thanks,
kevinand hennie

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
We just found out that friends bought a house near Volcano and they are moving next week. September will be the first time we will be able to visit them so we may stay a few extra days at the RV park. We'll know how many days by the time you ask for payment.

Kevin and Henny White

That sounds good i think at this point you can just call me with the info and we can take care of you
thanks hennie
530 251-6946

Kevin and Henny White

OK HERES AN UPDATE ON RALLY. SALLY SULLIVAN HAS ARRANGED A TOUR OF THE PRESTON CASTLE ON SATURDAY AT 10:00. THE COST IS $10.00 PER PERSON. SHE WILL BE IN CHARGE OF THE LIST. SO IF YOU WISH YOU CAN EMAIL HER AT slsbeachplace@gmail.com. AND GET YOUR NAME ON THE LIST. THIS WILL BE ALOT OF FUN. MONIES WIL BE COLLECTED WHEN YOU PICK UP YOUR WELCOME PACKET UPON CHECK IN. SALLY MUST TURN IN THE LIST BY AUGUST 25 SO AFTER THAT DATE THERE WILL BE NO RFUNDS.

Last edited:

Kevin and Henny White

Just a short note to all those who have signed up for the rally please check the first post as I have posted updates to the event.
Thank you.
Hennie

Last edited:

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hello Peeps

The Tour for the Castle at Ione during the rally in September/Jackson CA is canceled. Due to a conflict from the UK Ghost Hunters who will be filming.
So sorry, but we will put it on the list for another rally.

Sally Sullivan

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
stacy's cousins cori and kerri will be joining us. they are coming the 19th and leaving the 21st. sob's. thanks butch

Kevin and Henny White

Glad to have them should be a great time. SOB fee is $20.00. Site fee is $30.00 a night. Will put them in for two night 60.00. Plus 20.00.

WeRWilsons

Hi Kevin and Henne...not sure the best way to inform you, but we would like to attend the rally if you still have spots open. Not sure of an arrival / Departure date yet though.

Thanks. Anthony & Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.