Big Horn residential fridge

wg5jim

We are considering a BH 3570. DW doesn't like the side by side residential fridge. Is it possible to get a bottom drawer freezer model, or have the prep done for a residential fridge and have my own installed?

danemayer

Can I order just the prep and skip the refrigerator?

Just a side thought: the cabinetry around the refrigerator fits the one Heartland is using. If you change the frig, you may have some work to do unless you find another frig with exactly the same dimensions.

dewwood

I think the slide depth would prohibit a residential unit. It would probably not allow the slide to close properly.

123camper

GE make a counter depth with double door and freezer on bottom. Ice and water in the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParkIt

fridge 021.jpg
Thread floating around here somewhere shows a unit where they installed a Samsung residential fridge like the OP was talking about. They took a series of pictures with a step by step on how to reconfigure the wood trim all the way round and how to get it to fit properly.

Might be in the modifications section? I wish I could remember!

jbeletti

Thread floating around here somewhere shows a unit where they installed a Samsung residential fridge like the OP was talking about. They took a series of pictures with a step by step on how to reconfigure the wood trim all the way round and how to get it to fit properly.

Might be in the modifications section? I wish I could remember!

That was Dave Betton - link