What did you do to your camper today?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Well today was the day to pump the pink stuff through the water lines. Ironic because it's currently 80* right now but snow flurries are forecast for this weekend. The BH is all buttoned up for the rest of this year. Just have to wait to see when we ready it for the first trip of 2015!!

Grey Ghost

I got my baby washed and waxed today! She looks so SHARP and seems to pull easier also, must be the slick wax job!

jbeletti

I repaired a deep drawer that I overloaded and blew the bottom out of. I'm squatting in the driveway of Heartland friends and he and I made the repair. I grabbed some scrap wood from home before we left TN for NC. This morning, we used the wood as cleats, used some glue and a brad nailer - done :)

Wmnmy

fixed closet doors and washed and waxed the ole RV and TV by hand with waterless wash wax FX4 amazon.com takes bugs right off no scratchs 3 wonderful hours to reflect before the Temecula rally tomorrow.....

Mizmary

I repaired a deep drawer that I overloaded and blew the bottom out of. I'm squatting in the driveway of Heartland friends and he and I made the repair. I grabbed some scrap wood from home before we left TN for NC. This morning, we used the wood as cleats, used some glue and a brad nailer - done :)

I need to do that to my kitchen drawer again... I am thinking I need to figure out a better way to reinforce or hold the bottom up better. I do know that I have too much in that drawer - but I can't really move or get rid of my pots and pans... It's going on the "to do" list for next weekend.. ;P

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I need to do that to my kitchen drawer again... I am thinking I need to figure out a better way to reinforce or hold the bottom up better. I do know that I have too much in that drawer - but I can't really move or get rid of my pots and pans... It's going on the "to do" list for next weekend.. ;P

I'm trying to work up a fix for our kitchen drawers coming out and hitting the outside wall of the slide out while on the road!

Already have a couple of dents because of this!

For now, I've been putting a pillow in between the drawers and the slide out, and that seems to work.

But I've been thinking about putting an eye bolt at the top and bottom of the drawers and putting a dowel rod through the eye bolts and the drawer handles to hold them in place.

The only thing I'm worried about is the possibility of the dowel rod rubbing off the wood finish of the three kitchen drawers . . .

Thoughts anyone . . . ?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm trying to work up a fix for our kitchen drawers coming out and hitting the outside wall of the slide out while on the road!

Already have a couple of dents because of this!

For now, I've been putting a pillow in between the drawers and the slide out, and that seems to work.

But I've been thinking about putting an eye bolt at the top and bottom of the drawers and putting a dowel rod through the eye bolts and the drawer handles to hold them in place.

The only thing I'm worried about is the possibility of the dowel rod rubbing off the wood finish of the three kitchen drawers . . .

Thoughts anyone . . . ?

We had these installed by the dealer under our 1 year warranty, as our drawers were always coming open. The work almost too well! Takes a good pull to get them open now.

We later also added 2 to the drawer under the fridge, when the original catch started to fail.

http://www.dyersonline.com/rv-designer-cabinet-door-drawer-push-latch-5lb.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

BouseBill

Put a quart of anti-stiction fluid (after removing a quart of stock hydraulic fluid) in the level up system. Sure seems to me this should be something covered under warranty...but what the heck it did not take that long to accomplish. And LCI might go bankrupt if they fixed their errors !!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I kept hearing "someone chewing on rocks on the roof".... But no, it's birds, using my AC run-off for a drinking fountain! There are a few of them hopping around up there!
658c48af40de47d803611dedaf90b881.jpg

9990bd6c7d3a022ba27eca71b515c8c9.jpg

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Went to the storage yard just so it wouldn't feel forgotten :(.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
The Elkridge is in storage for the winter but I did call about 6 point Level Up today.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
I Winterized it and the residential fridge for the first time today. Pretty straight forward.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We just got back from tailgating. Two more regular season games and possible playoffs plus another rally to go. Gonna wash roof later today. :)