Lippert under chassis storage bins

Status
Not open for further replies.

porthole

Retired
While in Goshen I picked up some extra parts. Used some of the new parts and removed some of old parts from the trailer.

So this is available; $200 (retail is $450 and up).
Not shippable, but I could bring to a rally near you :rolleyes:

This model is for the toy haulers. But, with a little work it could be adapted to fit non toy haulers as well.

The mounting frame is new. The two bins are used, off of our trailer.
These are great for storage and are rated at 100 pounds each (don't know that I would 100 pounds in them though).
They are not considered "dry storage". That said, I really haven't seen water as being an issue with ours and have had them since 2009.

The white marks on the one bin are from what I believe to be a little sloppy work by the detailers at Goshen.

Attachments

• Storage_bins_1.jpg
    Storage_bins_1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Storage_bins_2.jpg
    Storage_bins_2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Storage_bins_3.jpg
    Storage_bins_3.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Storage_bins_4.jpg
    Storage_bins_4.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We bought one and had it installed on the Big Country at Goshen in 2013. Love the storage. When we sold the camper the box went with the camper. This year hubby decided he wanted another one so after calling Lippert and getting a sticker shock, we ordered one from Amazon.
under chassis storage box.jpg

rnewk52

We ordered ours from Amazon, installed in under our Bighorn and love the extra storage. Only problem was UPS said it was too large for home delivery so we had to pick it up at the UPS dock.
Took about 30 minutes to install after I fabricated a locking device for the drawers.

pegmikef

We bought one and had it installed on the Big Country at Goshen in 2013. Love the storage. When we sold the camper the box went with the camper. This year hubby decided he wanted another one so after calling Lippert and getting a sticker shock, we ordered one from Amazon.
View attachment 38586
Is that the Lippert Box or a different one?

Status
Not open for further replies.