Lets not stoop that low.

ChopperBill

Was visiting another forum, with company participation evolved, and there was some Bighorn talk (bashing) going on. Even the CEO got into the thick of things. I hope this forum NEVER stoops that low. I like comparisons because that is what competition is all about but when ever I have to down grade someone else's product to make mine look better please but a ban on me. I seriously looked at that other brand and might have again when I go to purchase another, not so sure I would now.

jbeletti

Good guess Kathy. I was able to decode that one too. Bill, I don't think there's much chance we'll see the President and CEO of Heartland doing anything of the sort.

N9MB

I don't get it, the Heartland bashing that is. It seems that if you say anything good about about them on some of the forums you're a tagged a "cheer leader" and the bashing begins.
Must be an envy thing is all I can figure.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Yeah...they're envious that our bathroom floors aren't "spongy"! LOL

As my mom use to say, "If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen"!!

Delaine and Lindy

I don't pay much attention to bashing. In most cases, its people who aren't educated and don't have very much knowledge of the product. I believe you must give the Dealerships a chance to fix or eliminate the problem. If they don't help then you go higher and if they don't take care of the problem, then you sell the 5er and get another brand. But I'm here to tell you they all have many of the same problems. We have had 4 5th wheels and yes we did have some minor problems, and all were taken care of. But again when a CEO is bashing another brand that only means one thing he is getting heat. So I say work harder and put more heat on him. But I also know there is room for improvement and more QC, that would eliminate a lot of the small things. And the Dealerships would have less problems. GBY.....