EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AL, Gulf Shores - 5/6/2016 to 5/8/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

GETnBYE

We have made our reservation. We arrive on 5/4 leave on 5/9. Site number is 46 B

dave

Dave, I'm butting in here, may be just a typo, but I noticed you have the same site number as someone else listed. Might need to check this out.
See quote below;
If everything works out we will be there, so on that positive thinking, just made our reservations for the rally on site 46B. I plan on arriving Thursday evening and Rachel will arrive Friday evening. Will leave Monday.

Ricky & Rachel​

Ricky, Rachel with Gracie and Isaiah our Yorkies

2014 Landmark Key Largo
'08 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Crew Cab Std Box

Hensley TS3 Air Hitch
Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
American Tank 45 Gal Combo Box

Rallies:
2014 AlaMissiBamaSsippi Rally (Gulf Shores AL 4/24 - 4/27)

2014 Heartland National Rally (Urbanna VA 6/12 - 6/15)
2015 AlaMissiBamaSsippi Rally (Gulf Shores AL 4/24 - 4/26)
2015 Heartland National Rally (Goshen IN 6/16 -6/21)

sigpic3153_3.gif

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Dave, I'm butting in here, may be just a typo, but I noticed you have the same site number as someone else listed. Might need to check this out.
See quote below;
If everything works out we will be there, so on that positive thinking, just made our reservations for the rally on site 46B. I plan on arriving Thursday evening and Rachel will arrive Friday evening. Will leave Monday.

Ricky & Rachel

Update: We visited the park a few weeks back and changed our site to 46A so the sun would be on the off door side in the afternoon. I like to have the evening shade on the door side when possible.

GETnBYE

Update: We visited the park a few weeks back and changed our site to 46A so the sun would be on the off door side in the afternoon. I like to have the evening shade on the door side when possible.

[/INDENT]
Thats good to hear. I just saw it and wanted to tell someone. Glad to know about the sun, I had asked for morning sun instead of evening as I had sun poisoning years ago and can't tolerate the sun as much now.
Anita

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Can I stir up some action on this thread? I am getting excited about hanging with my AlaMissiBamaSippi buddies. Won't be long. Another 2000 miles and a few gallons of petrol and we will be there. Hogan and Donna

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
We will be in area on Tuesday b4 Rally. We will meet uins at Docs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigDaddy

Founding Alabama Chapter Leaders-Retired
We're coming in Monday, May 2nd, and plan to pull out the following Monday.

We're up for doc's, too! Don't leave without us!

Ill be posting a schedule for the rally later today(?). We've got a guest presenter from Tital Specialty Products who will talk about disc brake conversions and also a seminar on trailer tires. We'll have some door prizes as well!!

See y'all soon!

plshilo

Hey Everyone,
Phil & Linda here....we are new to HOC and Hope to have our New BC before this rally. We are in Navarre now in our SOB....FR Crusader. Looking forward to this one with the Balloon Festival. Oh we are in site 5 be there Thursday night.

GETnBYE

I looked up Doc's sounds like the place to Eat.....When are you guys thinking on going????can we get in the group....
We may have to try to change our resv. and get to the rally sooner so we don't miss out on Doc's.
if not we can just do a lunch trip later in the week!

BigDaddy

If you have reservations, you're signed up. What site number?

if you join the Heartland Owners Club before the rally, you won't have to pay the $20!rally fee. Trial membership is free!

BigDaddy

Hey Everyone!

I just posted an update to the rally agenda. Please take a look and get ready to RALLY!!

See you soon - travel safe!

BigDaddy

Not sure when we'll go yet. If anyone wants to eat somewhere early (4:30?) on Friday, we can be back in time for the ice cream.

plshilo

Not sure when we'll go yet. If anyone wants to eat somewhere early (4:30?) on Friday, we can be back in time for the ice cream.

Sounds Good to us....we could go to Doc's for lunch and be back well in time for Ice Cream!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.