Project LM 365

porthole

Retired
Sounds like you've been there done that. LOL
They are not even close 4" to 6" maybe I don't think it will ever be an issue. The biggest thing I think is the knobs marking up the fridge.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mine are not close as well.
But if you forget to close that door and you absent mindlessly run the slide in from the outside control - not saying I know anyone that did that though :rolleyes:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We use plastic baby door locks on our cabinet doors when traveling. They are adjustable, cheap and work great.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I can tell you that "if" a slide just happens to catch a door knob while coming in, it will make said door 2 pieces.

I can tell you that if a slide catches a pickle jar while being extended it will push the fascia off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

I can tell you that if a slide catches a pickle jar while being extended it will push the fascia off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah pickles. You had to bring that up!

I can confirm that if you forget to latch your refer door and you have a jar of pickles in there, they will fall out, break and you'll have a glass, pickle and pickle juice mess :)

Kenneths

I can confirm that if you forget to latch your refer door and you have a jar of pickles in there, they will fall out, break and you'll have a glass, pickle and pickle juice mess :)

Another reason I don't eat pickles!

Bones

A pickle coach must taste good :)

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Got the replacement Samsung microwave on Wednesday had it UPS shipped to the house. The box had some damage on top. We opened it up and all looked OK where the damage was.
So today I went to install it and when I pulled it out of the box the side was all bent and dented.
2e6ca835ef605ad1c6fc74ebb119ea85.jpg

Back to best buy again...

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Another Mod I did a while back. When we bought the rig back in may it had this wood grill over a cut out in the bottom step. No before pictures sorry.
You could see right through the slats in the grill cover, they hacked the hole out with a chain saw or a sledge hammer. This is what you could see + all of the wires and trash left in there from the factory.
900ccbe28348a36d88536668006f24c2.jpg

So I went looking around Home Depot for a black screen or mesh material to put behind it. I found a thin pet A/C filter black on one side and green on the ether. Cut it to fit and reinstalled the cover over it
a8b328d4c6ca30a4a4a246d767be2a74.jpg
366352a0634536247e86244f554249a2.jpg
0fa7ab59be2e45d86a44051e604c9099.jpg

No more unsightly mess
cd2a61447dd6b15033e48da193bcf869.jpg
74042bcc4540fa43ba98558255cfe88f.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

This is what I use on the fridge
After the second trip out and the little sticky strap that came on it from the factory failed, and we opened the entry door to find half of our food all over the floor including the eggs.
98b76b53f7cd7994bd8c97db20dc3f12.jpg

Bones

I know you don't always see things behind stuff but come on. A little pride in their work goes a long way. That looked like Sh@* behind the grill.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I use on the fridge
After the second trip out and the little sticky strap that came on it from the factory failed, and we opened the entry door to find half of our food all over the floor including the eggs.
98b76b53f7cd7994bd8c97db20dc3f12.jpg

You can always try child locks for appliances

ksucats

When we were doing our 'shopping' we saw several rigs that had a knob type holder -- in all cases it was the French Door (Freezer on the bottom) models but I'm wondering why something like that couldn't be put on our side by sides. The strap doesn't necessarily keep the doors closed (we've found our freezer open and temp up) on each of our tail gate and test outings. I need to find out how that can be done / where to get the parts and see if my pair of pliers / screwdriver can handle the job ;).