EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: FL, Marathon - 10/13/2017 to 10/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjspencer

Wisconsin Chapter Leader
Terry and Jackie Spencer are rolling in from Wisconsin with the Miranda's on the 11th and leaving the 18th. Looking forward to the 1700 mile trip to see our Florida HOC friends. For you Linda HOC # 2211 and "tjspencer".

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Linda, Linda, Linda
Donna and I have had to change our plans. We are now arriving on Oct. 10th and leaving on Oct. 17th. Just too much fun that we might miss so we extended our stay.
Hogan

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
The Alfanos have officially registered for the rally. Can't wait!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Linda, Linda, Linda
Donna and I have had to change our plans. We are now arriving on Oct. 10th and leaving on Oct. 17th. Just too much fun that we might miss so we extended our stay.
Hogan
You know we are going to have a blast and I don,t want you to miss a minute of it.
Linda

lindaw

Terry and Jackie Spencer are rolling in from Wisconsin with the Miranda's on the 11th and leaving the 18th. Looking forward to the 1700 mile trip to see our Florida HOC friends. For you Linda HOC # 2211 and "tjspencer".
Its going to be great having all this chapter leader expertise there.
Linda

Georgia_Biker

Add some more Georgia people to the mix - Sharon and Larry Jenkins and JuJu - Social Circle, GA - #2715 - arriving 10/12 - 10/17

DebiMac

Debi & John (Jmac) from California (of the Arizona Chapter!) will be joining you Oct 9-23! Soooo looking forward to this! Thanks Linda for organizing this and thank you to Dottie for telling us about this! Fins up! See you there!

Last edited:

Mrsfish

Debi & John (Jmac) from California (of the Arizona Chapter!) will be joining you Oct 9-23! Soooo looking forward to this! Thanks Linda for organizing this and thank you to Dottie and Wayne for telling us about this! Fins up! See you there!

YEah!!!too much fun...lets talk about this journey - very excited you are joining us!

plshilo

WOW, glad to see people coming from so Far away.....Looks like we are going to have a Blast!!!!!

yorkiemom

Linda and Walter, Jim and I have reserved one of the rooms at the campground, arriving Wed, Oct 11, leaving Monday. We won't have our flight info for a few months yet. Hoping to get a flight that will allow us to get us into the Keys by dinner.

Nancy Beletti

lindaw

Linda and Walter, Jim and I have reserved one of the rooms at the campground, arriving Wed, Oct 11, leaving Monday. We won't have our flight info for a few months yet. Hoping to get a flight that will allow us to get us into the Keys by dinner.

Nancy Beletti
We will be waiting for you with and adult beverage and dinner.
Linda

lindaw

Hey Folks,
I spoke to Angie at the campground and she says she will continue to take reservations as long as she has sites to fit.
So if your interested but haven,t reserved yet go ahead and she told me the rate is 69.00 per night less 25%.
Linda

aRAYwego

Linda and Walter, we are officially registered with the park for the 9th through the 16th. We can't wait!!!!!!

James and Sheila

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

lindaw

Linda and Walter, we are officially registered with the park for the 9th through the 16th. We can't wait!!!!!!

James and Sheila

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
James and Sheila can't wait to see you again, we really enjoyed meeting you in LV. Will add you to the list. But see you in Goshen first.
Linda

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Linda - we have changed our arrival/departure dates. We are now coming in on Tues Oct 10th and leaving on Tues Oct 24. Hope that isn't a problem.
Byrd

lindaw

Linda - we have changed our arrival/departure dates. We are now coming in on Tues Oct 10th and leaving on Tues Oct 24. Hope that isn't a problem.
Byrd
Not a problem at all, hope to see you before then.
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.