2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

danemayer

Re: 2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread - What's it all about?

We just completed a Chapter Rally at Fort McDowell, AZ. Had a great time -

Many of the folks were discussing the Goshen Rally and it really got our interest up to attend. I may have misunderstood but, does it last two weeks? We heard about factory tours, repairs to your RV's,, many acitivites etc.

I am sure there are many that have been going for years and know all of the "ins".

Tell us what we need to know - should I go ahead and make a reservation to get a favorable sight?

Thanks
Larry,

The North American rallies have 2 components: a pre-rally that lasts for about a week. There are typically a number of scheduled activities available along with a lot of free time. The formal rally is immediately following, usually starting on Monday and ending on Sunday morning.

You don't want to miss the pre-rally.

Registration will open next year.

Bones

If you want to have work done on your camper. Let's say level up does that happen before the main rally

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Before or during.....ours was done on the Friday of the rally. Dropped the trailer off at 7am and picked it up at 4-5. Only 2-3 miles away.

Bones

Before or during.....ours was done on the Friday of the rally. Dropped the trailer off at 7am and picked it up at 4-5. Only 2-3 miles away.
Thanks. Do I have to do anything for prep? What about the fridge running things like that? Would I empty the fridge into coolers?

Nbomar

Thanks. Do I have to do anything for prep? What about the fridge running things like that? Would I empty the fridge into coolers?

I got my level up installed yesterday at lippert. They left my camper plugged in all day inside their shop. Great experience. I didn't want to wait until the rally. They gave me rally pricing now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Yeah, get your checkbook out. How's that for prep? Lol j/k

JWalker

LOL!!!!!!!!

That is step #1

- - - Updated - - -

Empty out your front compartment. They will need in there to take out the electric landing gear. Grinding and welding.

Bones

I got my level up installed yesterday at lippert. They left my camper plugged in all day inside their shop. Great experience. I didn't want to wait until the rally. They gave me rally pricing now.

Thanks good to know

- - - Updated - - -

I like that prep. I'll like it even more when it is on my camper. Hopefully they take credit cards

- - - Updated - - -

LOL!!!!!!!!

That is step #1

- - - Updated - - -

Empty out your front compartment. They will need in there to take out the electric landing gear. Grinding and welding.

Thanks. Didn't think about that. Hopefully they will mount my legs outboard of my frame like they do on the new ones.

We are getting prepared for the install with a big hit in the pocket.

JWalker

Need to make room for all of this.....
vqtn2h.jpg

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/13/2017 to 6/18/2017

We are too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired

Us'un also

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Ditto!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

We are planning on attending the National rally next year. Coming all the way from So Calif. Had a GREAT time in Las Vegas at our first National and looking forward to our second.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Jim, I'll see you in Goshen.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Jim, I'll see you in Goshen.

Jay.......

Looking forward to it my friend. It was great meeting you at the Utah rally and Vegas. Safe travels to you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.