2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

plshilo

We Are For Sure Going To Make Both The Pre-Rally & The Rally.......Looking Forward To Meeting EVERYONE!!!!!!

'Lil Guy'

Debbie and I are looking forward to making our 1st Nat'l rally. Going to use this as the start of our 2 to 3 month excursion to the Dakotas and then westward. Can't wait to see everyone there.

roy-68

We plan on attending the 2017 Goshen raiiy and don't especially like to travel I-80 south of Chicago has anyone traveled on highway 30 south of I-80 from New Lenox ill to Goshen and what can you expect on that highway?

rvlsc

We are new to th eHeartland family (one year) and have yet to attend a rally, we are considering the Goshen event and would like to know what a typical rally is like. We have also seen a couple of references to repairs being made during the rally - can someone give us an idea of the types of repairs that are offered and how the process works?

Thank You,

Rob and Verna Petersohn

jbeletti

We are new to th eHeartland family (one year) and have yet to attend a rally, we are considering the Goshen event and would like to know what a typical rally is like. We have also seen a couple of references to repairs being made during the rally - can someone give us an idea of the types of repairs that are offered and how the process works?

Thank You,

Rob and Verna Petersohn

Hi Rob and Verna! Thanks for your interest in this event. Repairs that are made at the rally are minor in nature. Adjustments and minor fixes. Attendees get a chance to sign up to have 2 items looked at.

In terms of "what this rally is like", here is what usually happens:
  • 1 week Pre-Rally with several optional tours being available
  • Up to 25 lifestyle seminars
  • Up to 25 technical seminars
  • Heartland factory tours
  • RVMH tour
  • Address by Heartland executives
  • A huge marketplace of RV and related vendors as well as many Heartlanders that make/sell items of interest
  • Many new show coaches on display and a dealer ready to deal
  • Catered meals
  • Entertainment
  • Door prizes
  • Lots of fun!

Bones

Hi Rob and Verna! Thanks for your interest in this event. Repairs that are made at the rally are minor in nature. Adjustments and minor fixes. Attendees get a chance to sign up to have 2 items looked at.

In terms of "what this rally is like", here is what usually happens:
  • 1 week Pre-Rally with several optional tours being available
  • Up to 25 lifestyle seminars
  • Up to 25 technical seminars
  • Heartland factory tours
  • RVMH tour
  • Address by Heartland executives
  • A huge marketplace of RV and related vendors as well as many Heartlanders that make/sell items of interest
  • Many new show coaches on display and a dealer ready to deal
  • Catered meals
  • Entertainment
  • Door prizes
  • Lots of fun!
Install a stainless farmers sink in my camper. Ha. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

gasman

Camp Socializer

Thank You,

Rob and Verna Petersohn

Having not attended a rally, consider the Branson rally in May as a warmup to Goshen

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
We too are new to HOC rallies. How do we sign up for this event?

Jim & Lynn Dykes
As a club member you will be notified by email and there will be an announcement here on the forum when the rally registration opens.

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It's official. We won't be making the rally next summer. :( We'll be on a cruise in the Baltic Sea, visiting the Scandinavian countries, along with an overnight in St. Petersburg.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It's official. We won't be making the rally next summer. :( We'll be on a cruise in the Baltic Sea, visiting the Scandinavian countries, along with an overnight in St. Petersburg.

We are very torn on this one. We also have a Alaskan Cruise planed at the same time so we're not sure what one we want to do more. I'll leave that decision up to Rhonda. this sounds like fun.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I envy you JohDar. That's the one overseas cruise that is on my bucket list. My father was born in Malmo, Sweden, so I have family in that area I would like to visit.
Enjoy

Georgia_Biker

It's official! We will be coming to the pre-rally and main rally if we get a spot.

We have also decided to sell our home and go Full Time in 2017 so we want to upgrade our 5th wheel to a Landmark or other - we want to tour several manufacturers while there.

Can't wait

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio all have there rallies in August and Indiana's is the first week of October for those spending time in the Midwest after the National rally. I for one would love to welcome you to the Michigan rally.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio all have there rallies in August and Indiana's is the first week of October for those spending time in the Midwest after the National rally. I for one would love to welcome you to the Michigan rally.
Hmm, we just might show up again.

Peace
Dave

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

The Ohio rally is on our list. Just need to wait and see what the rest of our schedule looks like. Looks like an awesome place to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.