EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs - 5/5/2017 to 5/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Well our reservations are made for the weekend. Gigi and I will be on site# 27 next to Paul & Lynda. Looking forward to seeing everyone and making new friends.

Hayden
emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Very cool Lance. What no footage of the infamous drone crash LOL hope you guys can make it

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

FYI Lance. When I try to open the video it says that it is private and can't be viewed.

- - - Updated - - -

Well our reservations are made for the weekend. Gigi and I will be on site# 27 next to Paul & Lynda. Looking forward to seeing everyone and making new friends.

Hayden
emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Hayden! Looking forward to seeing you guys.

billyjoeraybob

Animal allowed is "YES" but do they allow large dogs and even our Rotties? In the past they were not allowed.

I could not find a pet policy on their web site. I will give them a call and see what they say. I gave WillowTree a call and unfortunately certain breeds such as Rotties, Chows, Pit Bulls, etc. are not allowed due to insurance restrictions.

cableman

Got a chance to make reservations yesterday and was put on site #24. Then I see someone else was also assigned that site (Gonna be a little snug with both of us on that site). Probably call later and see whats going on.

rahewett

They put us on site 24 but also said that was subject to change. Last time we stayed there that was our site. I'm sure they will get it figured out.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Hey Bill and Janet,

Kim and I plan on attending the rally at Willow Tree next May. We will be on site #98. We just made reservations last week to stay at Willow Tree -May thru July. Looking forward to meeting you and others.

Frank

billyjoeraybob

Hey Bill and Janet,

Kim and I plan on attending the rally at Willow Tree next May. We will be on site #98. We just made reservations last week to stay at Willow Tree -May thru July. Looking forward to meeting you and others.

Frank

Great Frank! We have you down.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Becky and I are signed up on site 23 (The buddy site with you Bill & Janet Haha!) We are coming in on the 5th and leaving on the 8th! See Y'all there!

Phil

MallardHead

Chris and Candi will be there. Calling Willow Tree today to make our reservation. Looking forward o another great rally.

Thanks!!
Looking forward to meeting fellow NC Chapter Heartlanders.....we will be on site 36
Very cool Lance. What no footage of the infamous drone crash LOL hope you guys can make it

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Kevin & Kandy Jones
HOC Member #3501
2017 Mallard M32

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Bob & Janet Santha and I will arrive the 3rd and depart the 8th. We will be on site 31.
Let me know what we need to bring to help out.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

billyjoeraybob

Bob & Janet Santha and I will arrive the 3rd and depart the 8th. We will be on site 31.
Let me know what we need to bring to help out.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Hey Randy! Glad you guys can make it! However, because you called me Bob when I know that you know my name is Bill, you will have to bring your cooker and help me cook breakfast!!!! LOL Can't wait to see you, Santha, and the Poodles!

billyjoeraybob

We are holding sites for the upcoming SC HOC Rally until 2/14. That's less than a month away. Give them a call and get registered!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.