All you need is the GlowStep Revolution and maybe a Yeti Cooler…

Torklift

We love the GlowStep Revolution and we are certain you will too. In celebration of the Hershey RV Show, you can get these RV steps up to $75 off at participating dealers at the Hershey RV Show Sept. 12-24, 2017. Not attending the show? You can still get up to $50 off at participating online dealers – visit here to take advantage of this sale.
hershey_splash2.png

If you are attending the Hershey RV Show, come by the Gayle Kline Booth 154 inside the Giant Center to see how you can win cool prize from Torklift – a highly sought-after Yeti cooler for all your camping needs and a free GlowStep Revolution! ENTER TO WIN BOTH at the show!

hershey_callout1.jpg

Just like how ice cream brings a smile to your face when it’s still ice cold on a hot summer afternoon, we designed a high-quality step system made right here in America that will do the same. With 7-inches of vertical elevation adjustment, these steps are easy on the knees and back, have unparalleled stability by eliminating the unsafe diving board effect, don’t require you to lift them over your head for storage and install in your factory step opening – keeping the interior of your trailer dirt and debris free.

Click here for more information about the Hershey RV Show, how you can enter to WIN a Yeti cooler or GlowStep Revolution and read more about the special discount available at participating dealers for the GlowStep Revolution!

VKTalley

Love my GlowSteps! Easy to use once you get past the small learning curve and very stabile.

OSIN

Love my GlowSteps! Easy to use once you get past the small learning curve and very stabile.

We've been looking at these, our friends "always on liberty" installed these. We liked them, and Dan told us they were pretty easy to install too.

Thanks,

Paul and Nancy

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You will be kicking yourself for waiting so long!

These are the best upgrade, almost like "disc brakes" or "Level-up" -- you will definitely see and feel the difference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VKTalley

We've been looking at these, our friends "always on liberty" installed these. We liked them, and Dan told us they were pretty easy to install too.

Thanks,

Paul and Nancy

Malcolm was able to install them fairly quickly by himself...even after one "oops" installing the bolts (put them in the wrong way). Our son helped him correct that oops. :D

Torklift

You will be kicking yourself for waiting so long!

These are the best upgrade, almost like "disc brakes" or "Level-up" -- you will definitely see and feel the difference!

Valerie and Erika - thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate them! We are so happy to hear that you love your GlowStep Revolution steps.

Thanks,

Paul and Nancy

Paul and Nancy, thanks for you interest in the GlowStep Revolution! Always On Liberty is fantastic, we love working with Dan and Lisa and reading about all their adventures. We also suggest listening to Erika. "You will be kicking yourself for waiting so long!" ;)

Torklift

The California RV Show is coming to a close! Festivities end on Oct. 15 – have you been able to stop by? Make sure to come visit us at Booth 127. We have lots going on in the booth – that includes a free Yeti Cooler giveaway as well as Gimme my GlowStep Revolution where you can enter to win a free set of steps on our Facebook page. All you have to do is use the caption “Gimme My GlowStep Revolution!” to be entered to win. There's more info available on our blog here!

Pomona Show 2.jpg

Thank you to everyone who’s already came to see us and we hope to see you before the show ends!

This is really a fantastic upgrade & easy to install.
We ordered ours at the National Rally in Goshen.
These should be standard equipment on all new coaches.
Love them.

Hockster

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I'm changing my Glowsteps from our old Grand Canyon to the new Oshkosh.

TravelTiger

I'm changing my Glowsteps from our old Grand Canyon to the new Oshkosh.

I was wondering about that! Yes these steps are something you will definitely want to move from coach to coach if you change coaches!!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I've gotta get some spacers for the steps. The new trailer has an opening that is 28" wide and my steps are only 27".

TravelTiger

I've gotta get some spacers for the steps. The new trailer has an opening that is 28" wide and my steps are only 27".

Kerstin should be able to fix you up, just email her. ;)