Flexible Sewer Hose

JMS1963

We just purchased a brand new BH3760EL and we will be fulltimers. I am looking for recommendations on which is the best flexible sewer hose to get. I have looked at several different ones. It looks like the rhino flex extreme is a pretty good one. Please let me know. Thanks everyone in advance. I'm sure I will have several more questions as we are new to fulltime RV living.

pjones1969

I have the standard RhinoFLEX with several extensions, great system, have used the same one since 2012 with no issues, we aren’t full timers, just weekend warriors. I also installed Valterra twist on gate valves and use use clear 45s on the trailer side to verify clear flow when dumping and flushing. If I ever need to replace, the Extreme looks really nice, not sure if it was available when I bought mine.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The RhinoFlex is durable. While not full-timers, our rig sits on a summer site from May through September. The sewer hose is exposed to the elements during that time and stored in the hose compartment during the winter (BH3670 has one). After at least 5 years, it’s still in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

I want to chime in here, but sadly, cannot make a recommendation. That said however, I recall seeing an ad for some hose that was virtually indestructible awhile ago (couple years maybe?) Don't recall the name tho.

LBR

15' Rhinoflex, 20' additional Rhinoflex extension hose when needed, gate valve for back flushing with a clear 45° angle.

jerryjay11

I just purchased the RhinoFlex 20' Swivel RV Sewer Kit because of the thicker material it's made of. Haven't had any problems.

I really like how the waste master system looks but having two separate black and grey tanks, I don't see anywhere for a wye to be placed within the system. The think I liked about that system was the cam locks. We started full-timing about a month ago and I too am looking into better hoses. Thinking the Rhinoflex is going to be the next best thing. Would like a few more thoughts, especially about the cam lock vs the twist lock, before I pull the trigger probably in the next day or so.

chiefneon

Howdy!

We fulltime and have been using a Sewer Solution for over 12 years and still using it no problems. I like it because it don’t have to deal with cleaning the “stinky slinky” when finishist. I carry and extra 10’ of hose if needed. I’ve also gone to lowe’s purchased a pvc “Y” fitting so I can connect a gray water only hose to my second gray water tank. You might pay a little more of it but as stated I haven’t had to replace it in years and it’s still going strong. We’ve also ran into problems in park that birds caused problems picking holes in the sewer hoses and we did not have these problems with the Sewer Solution as it’s a heavy duty hose.

http://www.valterra.com/product/sewersolution-system-boxed/

“Happy Trails”
Chiefneon

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I also use the Rhino-Flex hoses, a 10 foot and a 15 foot that scrunches up to be useful in most situatios that I don't need the longer hose. Don't make the mistake of buying the Camco look-alike from Wal Mart. Don't ask...