Greetings! First time Owner

Greetings from Anderson, S.C.

I'm a first time owner of a used but GREAT 2011 Heartland mpg 185. I have finally got the two package put on my Ford F150 and packed most of the necessities that I have been told I need. I can't wait!!!!! I'll be leaving out in 4 days for a Springfield campground near me for my first run. It's also the first time I've ever pulled anything. Got the Heeby Jeebees. I'm almost 69 years old and have been retired for 5 years. I'm an artist and I plan to use my little camper to travel around and paint some landscapes and perhaps some people I meet.

I am so thankful for this Forum and the wealth of info it gives us Newbies!

Michael King

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Welcome to the group! We are in SC for a couple more weeks and then we are headed north. Just be cautious and deliberate with everything you do until you get used to your new rig. Safe travels.

jerryjay11

Just watched a youtube video of your rig. That's a pretty cool unit. As a newbie pulling a TT and a small one at that I would just tell you to be aware of it swaying in the wind or when a big semi passes. It's not something to be dreading, just be aware you may feel the wind or semi passing and adjust your driving for that.