New Elkridge 31RLK owner

edf1951

Just wanted to say hello. We will be picking up our 5th wheel hopefully by the end of March. We are coming from
a class a gas to a 5th wheel and can't wait to go camping. We live west of Atlanta and just wanted to say hello

jimtoo

Hi edf1951,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

'Lil Guy'

Well hello back. Congrats on your choice, welcome to the forum and HL family. Don't be a stranger to the site.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome from Texas and a former Elkridge owner! We loved ours for 6 years. Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimpav

Congrats on the 31RLK We just bought the same one, and are picking it up tomorrow from the dealership. We had a great PDI, and hope we caught everything that we could, until we start down the road. What options did you get??? We got the 2nd A/C, and the non-residential 12.6 (?) cu' Dometic 1350 refrigerator. Not too happy about a side draft refer in the slide as it's the worse place for effective cooling. I'll be adding some extra fans for sure in there. Had a A/C residential in our last one. Hope to connect at the National rally in June, if you are attending.

edf1951

Congrats on the 31RLK We just bought the same one, and are picking it up tomorrow from the dealership. We had a great PDI, and hope we caught everything that we could, until we start down the road. What options did you get??? We got the 2nd A/C, and the non-residential 12.6 (?) cu' Dometic 1350 refrigerator. Not too happy about a side draft refer in the slide as it's the worse place for effective cooling. I'll be adding some extra fans for sure in there. Had a A/C residential in our last one. Hope to connect at the National rally in June, if you are attending.
Washer dryer combo, slide toppers,residential refrigerator and reese sidewinder. We are working the quirks out now. I just picked it up Saturday. I don't know about the ralley right now. Congrats to you