Drain pipes in Basement of 2013 Landmark Mesa model

TajMyhaul

I noticed a small puddle in basement after being set up for a couple days. Found the flex hose was the problem as glue/cement failed. See photo of disconnect. Dried / applied cement & waiting to check seal.

A question I have is what might the capped pipe in center be for? Do I have a 3 rd grey water tank?

Bathroom sink & washer drain to left pipe & shower & kitchen sink drain to right tank!
f3e2effa67f55f523158cba449fbdde0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dmetcalf

I noticed a small puddle in basement after being set up for a couple days. Found the flex hose was the problem as glue/cement failed. See photo of disconnect. Dried / applied cement & waiting to check seal.

A question I have is what might the capped pipe in center be for? Do I have a 3 rd grey water tank?

Bathroom sink & washer drain to left pipe & shower & kitchen sink drain to right tank!
f3e2effa67f55f523158cba449fbdde0.jpg

Great picture you captured for us ..! That’s a shame that the glue failed (assuming it was originally glued)..! My only “guess” would be that the center inlet that’s capped would be for either a 3rd drain or an optional inlet depending on where the pipe was coming from..?!

TajMyhaul

Thanks. Here is a photo after repair+plumber putty around outside of collar + waterproof Flex Tape for Insurance.

Now to wait a bit to try it out!

Bob

e632a6bf17a862c8aab8cbfd4bf85e88.jpg

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
That is not original from the factory. The factory uses ASB pipe, and that is PVC. That being said, it is really hard to know what the previous own did from looking at the pictures. The cap on the center pipe looks like it might have been a vent pipe that was removed.

TajMyhaul

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
That is not original from the factory. The factory uses ASB pipe, and that is PVC. That being said, it is really hard to know what the previous own did from looking at the pictures. The cap on the center pipe looks like it might have been a vent pipe that was removed.

Thanks for your insights. It’s always an adventure in the basement & beyond! 🧐

TajMyhaul

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

2psnapod2 , Thanks for your insights. It’s always an adventure in the basement & beyond! 🧐

The forum is amazing. I’ve spent the afternoon searching and found my answer!

The bathroom sink & washer drain were combined then the former washer pipe was cut and capped.

i found photos in post by SouthernNights 05-07-2012 with title “ Water manifold and basement remodel. (Long and lots of photos).

You (2psnapod2) were correct in spotting non factory plumbing fixtures