Hot water bypass valve

Bobby A

Existing check valve would be on the top (hot outlet). I don't think there's one on the bottom.

I don't know whether the Swan valves will have the same arrangement as the B&B valves. It would make sense for that to be true, but I've never had both in hand to compare. At least one comment on Amazon for the Antifreeze valve says it's the same hookup as the original.

I'd take a picture of the existing configurations and draw a diagram of where each hose goes (what it connects to). Label the hoses. Do one valve at a time, test to see if it's working right. If you do that and have to back up, you'll have enough info to get back to the original condition.

Final Update,
Well today the wife and I tackled changing out the B&B valves in my 2010 coach to Swan valves, I had many questions in regards to this project because of switching from one company to another because the B&B valves are plastic now and my originals are brass and Swan valves are still brass. The job wasn't as bad a I originally thought, I removed one valve and replaced one hose at a time in the exact location that I took it off. The project took about an hour, we had one leak that I had to tend to after the install. If anyone has to swap out their winterization valves like I did on an older coach you will find Swan is a good company with great custom support. Thank you Dan and John and everyone whom helped me with this project.
Blessings,
Bobby A