Kitchen Faucet Handle Slow Leak

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Hardest part of replacing any faucet is getting at the retaining nut(s) under and behind the sink. Done a few in our homes over the years, as well as the lavatory faucet in the BH. So far, the 10 yr. old kitchen faucet in the rig still works as it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RVFun4Us

Success! Went to an RV Parts store (they did not have it) and they looked up the NSF 61/9 on a search engine and it linked to Home Depot. They had a replacement in stock so rushed and purchased it. Installed and tested for leaks, no problems. So for those with similar issues, have attached the package with info. For your info, I could not find this part at any RV Retailer.

IMG-3022.JPG

RVFun4Us

Well, first trip out since I replaced the cartridge in the kitchen faucet. Guess what - still leaking at handle just like before. So guess when I get home I will be replacing the entire kitchen faucet. By the way, I emailed Heartland and asked about the brand of the faucet. This is the response I received from Brenda in the parts department: "We purchase this faucet from a distributor. I show we get this from Dehco INC, their part number on the faucet is 208091. This is the only information I have on the faucet unfortunately. I was able to find this company on the internet and a phone number 800 621 2278 https://www.dehco.com " Well, I will not be purchasing anything from them now that I know that the replacement cartridge did not fix the problem. So I will be purchasing a name brand faucet and be done with it.

Staybeeek

I think that the professional plumber may help you with that. Anyway, which type of faucet are you planning to buy, if you decided to buy a new one? Recently, I've bought one of that modern and cool faucet with long retractable hose provides generous reach and that was some kind of a mistake. By the way, I have Moen now and it's much more better that all these fashionable faucets.

Last edited by a moderator: