Coroplast

rdgt67

Has anyone replaced the coroplast with anything else such as fiberglass panels? SOB uses panels that can be accessed with out the pain of coroplast?

Flick

Has anyone replaced the coroplast with anything else such as fiberglass panels? SOB uses panels that can be accessed with out the pain of coroplast?

I think I know what you’re getting at, but I don’t go into the underbelly very often and therefore it would be to much trouble to replace. I’ll change my mind if one of these days I’m dragging the coroplast down the highway.

sengli

We have looked a lot of RV's over the years. Only recall one of brand that didnt use coroplast, and they are no longer in business. The under belly is not sealed, the coroplast is a cover at best. Never thought of a replacement, due to the fact there isnt a immediate need to access much.

NYSUPstater

We have looked a lot of RV's over the years. Only recall one of brand that didnt use coroplast, and they are no longer in business. The under belly is not sealed, the coroplast is a cover at best. Never thought of a replacement, due to the fact there isnt a immediate need to access much.

Doesn't Cedar Creek use plastic panels?

GK2018

I haven't replaced one per say but we did have a Palomino Thoroughbred that didn't have an underbelly and I used flat sheets of thin aircraft aluminum to add an underbelly cover, it was fairly cheap, impervious to everything and weighed hardly anything. I've actually been thinking about doing the same to our new camper when I drop our underbelly this summer to insulate water lines and other stuff.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I have a good friend that replaced his coroplast with thin aluminum but he had sons that slid around under his coach installing it. It worked very well for a long time.